Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.5

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

This is a good BB cream all 4 of my friends used this in Medium shade. They also used Shiseido perfect smoothing powder foundation over this and they have used this ever since it came out. Three of my friend have dry skin type and one have oily skin type and this product work great for them. I will give this a try myself. This BB cream cost $33 at Macy. It cheaper than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer that I used $43. I will updated again when I try this.

on 10/21/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this BB cream! First, it's very low maintenance. If I'm in a rush in the morning, this is the base I reach for because it's a moisturizer/sunscreen/foundation in one. I think the SPF 35 is quite generous, considering other BB's and tinted moisturizers are usually in the 10-20 SPF range. And most importantly for any base product, it makes the skin look beautiful, fresh and evens out any discolorations. It also lasts pretty long on the skin. Add setting powder or UD setting spray and this lasts as well as any of my regular foundations.

The packaging is great as well. It's a long, thin tube that fits perfect in any bag. I also like that the tip is very thin. It controls the amount of product that is dispensed very well. It also keeps the packaging clean. Other BB's/TM's I've tried have similar packaging to lotions/hand creams, which can be messy.

This is one of the more accessible BB's made by an Asian company. It seems like most American BB's are like repackaged tinted moisturizers. And purchasing an Asian BB can be risky as far as the shade selection and purchasing online. This one is available at Sephora/department stores, is made by a reputable Asian company, and comes in shades that will fit more than just the palest of skintones.

I think the the price is very reasonable as well at $32 USD with 1.1 fl oz of product.

on 7/18/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was looking for a one product option to take with me on a trip to stand in for the Dr. Hauschka Bronzing lotion/Sheseido sunscreen combo that I usually use. Both time and space in my bag will be at a premium on this trip and I'll be outside most of the day so I needed something that could stand up to the heat and humidity, give me light coverage, good sunscreen protection and would not break me out. Tall order but the SA at Sephora directed me to this because it's SPF 35. I was a little sceptical at first because I had tried samples of their tinted sunscreen and found the color selection terrible. This only comes in two color options, Medium and Dark. Initially the SA matched me to the Dark but I found it a bit too warm. It blended in ok and probably would have looked ok because my face is lighter than the rest of me but I wasn't thrilled by it. Not quite satisfied I asked to try the medium shade. I think it's easier and more natural looking to throw on a little bronzer or contour so that your face matches the rest of your body in summer than to go with a bad foundation match. Surprisingly it blended into my natural skin tone perfectly. It has just the right amount of yellow undertones. This goes on best buffed in with a synthetic buffer or small kabuki and evens out my complexion nicely. It sinks in quickly, doesn't break me out and isn't sticky, oily or heavy feeling. Obviously this is labeled as a BB Cream so I wasn't expecting full coverage but this does layer for much better coverage than expected especially when used with some concealer. I have cone sensitive combo skin and find this to be just the right amount of moisture for me in the summer when TM's can melt in the humidity and BB's aren't even a consideration this is perfect for me. If you have dry skin this isn't going to be enough for you. I've not taken this on vacation yet but so far it's held up well in humidity and mild sun exposure. This is not labeled water resistant like their regular sunscreens but only seems slightly less of a pain in the rear to remove so I think I'll be using this for day to day and the water resistant for swimming and exercise. A little pricey but I'm willing to repurchase for sunscreen I trust combined with the TM coverage I'm looking for. Just wish there was a bit more product for the money.

**Update**

I still think this is an ok product but after using it on my trip while I was running around alot I became less and less impressed. It didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped and after a while my skin started cranking out a lot of oil when I used this making it blotchy looking by lunch Still nice for lazy days or running to the grocery etc. but not what I was looking for in the long run so I returned it. I prefer their Extra Smooth sunscreen tinted with a bronzer to this and that's readily available at TJ Maxx usually at a discounted price.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!