Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.7

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 7/13/2016 11:30:00 AM

I am not happy with this bb cream at all, the only good thing about it is the sunscreen which has a very high titatnium dioxide (7.2%) compared to all the othe bb creams I've checked. But it ends there, it is called "hydrating" but actually it does not hydrate at all!!! On the contrary my skin felt really dry every time i used it, it emphasized all the dehydration lines on my face. The third ingredient is alcohol and i guess that's the reason why it's drying. It's really watery for a bb as well, it provides almost no coverage, and i am a fan of really light coverage products but this was very light even for me! It corrects some redness around the nose area and that's it really. Big disappointment...

on 5/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

I purchased a tube of this over a year ago and just can't seem to make myself want to use it on a regular basis. I first purchased the light and had to go back and exchange for the medium, this was surprising since I am light to medium with neutral undertones but do tend to stay on the lighter side of make-up choices unless I am spending a lot of time outside and have picked up some color.

The product is very sheer and provides very little coverage. If you suffer from roscea or any type of redness or hyper pigmentation, this will not provide enough coverage to even out skin tone. I, fortunately, only have slight redness on my right cheek every morning since I sleep on my right side and it eventually goes away as the day wears on, but it can make applying make-up tricky if I don't get good coverage to even out that redness. Applying multiple layers of this on my right cheek didn't budge the redness whatsoever, but did make the rest of my face look dewy and youthful. The product also doesn't last long and wears off after about 4 hours.

The product has a nice texture, is very creamy and applies nicely, but again is very sheer. Since I waited too long to take it back for a refund I am trying to use it up as a primer before applying my foundation. I will not repurchase when I have finished this tube.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voil. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 10/21/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this BB cream! First, it's very low maintenance. If I'm in a rush in the morning, this is the base I reach for because it's a moisturizer/sunscreen/foundation in one. I think the SPF 35 is quite generous, considering other BB's and tinted moisturizers are usually in the 10-20 SPF range. And most importantly for any base product, it makes the skin look beautiful, fresh and evens out any discolorations. It also lasts pretty long on the skin. Add setting powder or UD setting spray and this lasts as well as any of my regular foundations.

The packaging is great as well. It's a long, thin tube that fits perfect in any bag. I also like that the tip is very thin. It controls the amount of product that is dispensed very well. It also keeps the packaging clean. Other BB's/TM's I've tried have similar packaging to lotions/hand creams, which can be messy.

This is one of the more accessible BB's made by an Asian company. It seems like most American BB's are like repackaged tinted moisturizers. And purchasing an Asian BB can be risky as far as the shade selection and purchasing online. This one is available at Sephora/department stores, is made by a reputable Asian company, and comes in shades that will fit more than just the palest of skintones.

I think the the price is very reasonable as well at $32 USD with 1.1 fl oz of product.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.