Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's thick, it's sticky, it goes cakey in less than an hour. This product is everything I don't want my BB cream to be. For me it was a blind buy as I bought it at the airport from a duty-free shop after reading all the positive reviews on MakeupAlley without actually trying it on, and it's definitely not for me. It looks very shiny/oily as soon as I put it on and that's the thing I hate the most about it. I already have silky smooth skin, there's not much a product can do for me besides mattifying my skin and creating an even tone but this product fails to do even those very simple things. This is the third day - I still couldn't get used to it and I'm having a very bad skin breakout. Stay away!

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

on 5/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

I bought this unseen, as I had heard good things about it and it is very cheap (very - like 10, less than DS) in my favourite online beauty shop.

I was surprised to see that the colour Light was an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone, it actually does dissappear on me.
Whilst I still prefer the glowy finish and more thorough covering of the Clarins BB, this is a perfectly good alternative for the winter months as the Clarins ones are too dark.

So, it doesn't cover much which is fine on good skin days, and is buildable on not good skin days. The finish isn't completely matte and not glowy, and I don't think it runs either yellow or pink. The tube is probably the best BB or foundation packaging I've come across, and I love the built-in sunscreen.

For me nanoblur works with it just fine, I can mix the blur in or add it on top without looking cakey or crumbly. That cannot be said for the Clarins! If it's scented at all, it's hardly detectable, unlike many other shiseido products.

So why not just give a perfect score, you may ask? Well, I think it's down to the finish, I want to look the way I do with the BB I've been comparing it to, and while this is very, very nice, it's not that holy cap, perfect skin! " results.

It is a nice product. Feels balmy and is easy to apply as it gets spread over the face like a dream. The coverage is light to medium. The BB cream does even out the skin tone a bit. Works better on a drier skin. The colour is not too pink or yellow so will suit most.
The downside is the fact that facial redness is not camouflaged well. Besides, the product wears off your skin pretty soon, so in 4-5 hours there is almost no coverage at all. Haven't tried setting the product with some powder. Maybe that would solve the problem.

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this amazing BB cream -35% and it cost me 25 euros.

I am a fair skinned Greek girl and NC20 is my closest match. I use this cream in Medium and it matches my skin almost perfect.

This cream has a discrete yet really beautiful perfume, and the consistency is creamy and goes on smoothly.

It comes in a tube which i really love because it is very convenient and I can have it in my purse wherever I go.

The texture feels luxurious and it is not runny or watery..

The coverage is sheer, just enough to even out your skintone. What i love about this cream is that id doesnt feel like i am wearing a foundation, and it definitely doesn't look like it either. It looks so natural.

As for my skin, i would say I am normal to combination. My cheeks are neither dry nor oily, but i do get oily on my forehead, nose, chin and around my nose.

This cream has a semi-matte, almost dewy finish, if i only apply one coat.

If i go on with more, it definitely looks a bit shiny.

Usually i only apply one coat and leave it as it is. I don't wear a moisturizer underneath because i feel like it gives me enough moisture but that's just me.

In a few words:

PROS-
feels luxurious
looks natural
smells great
moisturises my skin
Medium is a perfect match on my NC20 skin
great packaging
a little goes a long way
tube has a narrow opening which means less or no product waste
yellow undertones which is great for my yellowish skin, might not be so great for the cooler skin toned ones

CONS-
i got it -35% but it is a bit on the pricey side
only 3 shades to choose between
might accentuate oiliness on combination to oily skins

Overall, i believe this is a great BB cream, especially if your skin is dry to normal. Combination might work too, like it works for me. Acne prone and oily skin ladies will not be satisfied as this will only look greasy and provide no coverage at all.

I do recommend this and I have already bought a second tube.

on 4/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

This is a good BB cream all 4 of my friends used this in Medium shade. They also used Shiseido perfect smoothing powder foundation over this and they have used this ever since it came out. Three of my friend have dry skin type and one have oily skin type and this product work great for them. I will give this a try myself. This BB cream cost $33 at Macy. It cheaper than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer that I used $43. I will updated again when I try this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an overpriced bb cream that isn't very special. I've tried drugstore products better than this. I'd get a sample... This oxidizes and makes your skin look orangish.

on 10/17/2013 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Another winner from Shiseido.

Pros:
Color adjusts to your skin tone and blends in perfectly.
Great to use over a physical block sunscreen to cancel out the white cast.
Adds moisture without adding shine.
Gives skin a healthy glow without sparkles.
Excellent sun protection.

Cons:
Cannot think of any!