Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.0

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Kinda on the fence about this one. Upon intial application my skintone came out looking super pale as it wasn't a near perfect color match but after about 30 minutes of a little bit of oxidation it came close to matching my skin but it wasn't perfect. My chin actually looked darker than the rest of my face and it stayed that way all day. I only applied this over my daytime serum and I experienced zero break thru oil. If the shade was a better fit for me I would give it 5 stars. Its just too neutral for my nc45 skintone. Just needs a tad bit more of yellow. It definitely works well at keeping the oil slick under control and I love the fact that it didn't irritate my skin. I hope that they formulate a darker shade.

on 7/18/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was looking for a one product option to take with me on a trip to stand in for the Dr. Hauschka Bronzing lotion/Sheseido sunscreen combo that I usually use. Both time and space in my bag will be at a premium on this trip and I'll be outside most of the day so I needed something that could stand up to the heat and humidity, give me light coverage, good sunscreen protection and would not break me out. Tall order but the SA at Sephora directed me to this because it's SPF 35. I was a little sceptical at first because I had tried samples of their tinted sunscreen and found the color selection terrible. This only comes in two color options, Medium and Dark. Initially the SA matched me to the Dark but I found it a bit too warm. It blended in ok and probably would have looked ok because my face is lighter than the rest of me but I wasn't thrilled by it. Not quite satisfied I asked to try the medium shade. I think it's easier and more natural looking to throw on a little bronzer or contour so that your face matches the rest of your body in summer than to go with a bad foundation match. Surprisingly it blended into my natural skin tone perfectly. It has just the right amount of yellow undertones. This goes on best buffed in with a synthetic buffer or small kabuki and evens out my complexion nicely. It sinks in quickly, doesn't break me out and isn't sticky, oily or heavy feeling. Obviously this is labeled as a BB Cream so I wasn't expecting full coverage but this does layer for much better coverage than expected especially when used with some concealer. I have cone sensitive combo skin and find this to be just the right amount of moisture for me in the summer when TM's can melt in the humidity and BB's aren't even a consideration this is perfect for me. If you have dry skin this isn't going to be enough for you. I've not taken this on vacation yet but so far it's held up well in humidity and mild sun exposure. This is not labeled water resistant like their regular sunscreens but only seems slightly less of a pain in the rear to remove so I think I'll be using this for day to day and the water resistant for swimming and exercise. A little pricey but I'm willing to repurchase for sunscreen I trust combined with the TM coverage I'm looking for. Just wish there was a bit more product for the money.

**Update**

I still think this is an ok product but after using it on my trip while I was running around alot I became less and less impressed. It didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped and after a while my skin started cranking out a lot of oil when I used this making it blotchy looking by lunch Still nice for lazy days or running to the grocery etc. but not what I was looking for in the long run so I returned it. I prefer their Extra Smooth sunscreen tinted with a bronzer to this and that's readily available at TJ Maxx usually at a discounted price.

on 4/29/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not purchasing again simply because I received this as a gift, and am not drawn to foundation in any of its reincarnations. But I've been using what I've received, and feel that this light cream is great for combo-oily skin types, and for those that like a natural look. One thin application is plenty to make my skin look even and pretty. I applied too much the first time and felt too made up, keeping in mind of course, that I don't usually use make up on my face.