Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.9

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 10/11/2017 2:09:00 PM

I bought this after reading some good reviews. I was a little bit underwhelmed when I used it for the first time as I was expecting more coverage. After trying it a few more times I have come to appreciate it more. It looks natural and evens out skin tone. It is easy to spread and comfortable to wear. It would suit people who don't need heavy coverage but just want some enhancement in the skin tone.

on 7/13/2016 11:30:00 AM

I am not happy with this bb cream at all, the only good thing about it is the sunscreen which has a very high titatnium dioxide (7.2%) compared to all the othe bb creams I've checked. But it ends there, it is called "hydrating" but actually it does not hydrate at all!!! On the contrary my skin felt really dry every time i used it, it emphasized all the dehydration lines on my face. The third ingredient is alcohol and i guess that's the reason why it's drying. It's really watery for a bb as well, it provides almost no coverage, and i am a fan of really light coverage products but this was very light even for me! It corrects some redness around the nose area and that's it really. Big disappointment...

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

on 5/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

I purchased a tube of this over a year ago and just can't seem to make myself want to use it on a regular basis. I first purchased the light and had to go back and exchange for the medium, this was surprising since I am light to medium with neutral undertones but do tend to stay on the lighter side of make-up choices unless I am spending a lot of time outside and have picked up some color.

The product is very sheer and provides very little coverage. If you suffer from roscea or any type of redness or hyper pigmentation, this will not provide enough coverage to even out skin tone. I, fortunately, only have slight redness on my right cheek every morning since I sleep on my right side and it eventually goes away as the day wears on, but it can make applying make-up tricky if I don't get good coverage to even out that redness. Applying multiple layers of this on my right cheek didn't budge the redness whatsoever, but did make the rest of my face look dewy and youthful. The product also doesn't last long and wears off after about 4 hours.

The product has a nice texture, is very creamy and applies nicely, but again is very sheer. Since I waited too long to take it back for a refund I am trying to use it up as a primer before applying my foundation. I will not repurchase when I have finished this tube.

on 4/10/2015 3:08:00 PM

I love this BB cream and it's my everyday makeup wonder. Has a decent coverage and skin looks beautiful and natural. I have normal/dry skin and use moisturizer or serum under the BB cream. I get compliments on my skin very often. I love the fact that has an SPF of 30. It's wonderful. I have tried a lot of bad creams and tinted moisturisers and this is the best hands down.

It is a nice product. Feels balmy and is easy to apply as it gets spread over the face like a dream. The coverage is light to medium. The BB cream does even out the skin tone a bit. Works better on a drier skin. The colour is not too pink or yellow so will suit most.
The downside is the fact that facial redness is not camouflaged well. Besides, the product wears off your skin pretty soon, so in 4-5 hours there is almost no coverage at all. Haven't tried setting the product with some powder. Maybe that would solve the problem.

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this amazing BB cream -35% and it cost me 25 euros.

I am a fair skinned Greek girl and NC20 is my closest match. I use this cream in Medium and it matches my skin almost perfect.

This cream has a discrete yet really beautiful perfume, and the consistency is creamy and goes on smoothly.

It comes in a tube which i really love because it is very convenient and I can have it in my purse wherever I go.

The texture feels luxurious and it is not runny or watery..

The coverage is sheer, just enough to even out your skintone. What i love about this cream is that id doesnt feel like i am wearing a foundation, and it definitely doesn't look like it either. It looks so natural.

As for my skin, i would say I am normal to combination. My cheeks are neither dry nor oily, but i do get oily on my forehead, nose, chin and around my nose.

This cream has a semi-matte, almost dewy finish, if i only apply one coat.

If i go on with more, it definitely looks a bit shiny.

Usually i only apply one coat and leave it as it is. I don't wear a moisturizer underneath because i feel like it gives me enough moisture but that's just me.

In a few words:

PROS-
feels luxurious
looks natural
smells great
moisturises my skin
Medium is a perfect match on my NC20 skin
great packaging
a little goes a long way
tube has a narrow opening which means less or no product waste
yellow undertones which is great for my yellowish skin, might not be so great for the cooler skin toned ones

CONS-
i got it -35% but it is a bit on the pricey side
only 3 shades to choose between
might accentuate oiliness on combination to oily skins

Overall, i believe this is a great BB cream, especially if your skin is dry to normal. Combination might work too, like it works for me. Acne prone and oily skin ladies will not be satisfied as this will only look greasy and provide no coverage at all.

I do recommend this and I have already bought a second tube.

on 1/24/2014 7:10:00 AM

So I saw this in a magazine and as my mum was on the hunt for BB creams and suggested to her to buy this Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream. She bought it in light and found it was a very versatile product with just enough coverage for every day use. She started experimenting and added it with the Clinique CC Cream and it was amazing! As I was suffering from mild acne, I had highly pigmented scars and a few pimples left, after my treatment. Just a few weeks ago, my mum gave me this BB cream to use opposed to my normal heavy liquid foundation. I still have the scars, but it gives great coverage. At first, when I squeezed it out of the tube, it was whitish and when I applied it over my face, it was the wrong colour. I kept on blending it in as I would like moisturiser and then evened it out with the Beauty Blender. By the time I finished, it had oxidised and was a perfect match for my Asian skin. I have a fairly congested face and my pores didn't seemed to show as much as other make-ups I have used previously. If my pimple was still a little noticeable, I'd dab a bit on and blend it. My skin is oily and even though my face did oil up during the day, the BB cream didn't congest my face. Overall, this is my holy grail item, this is essential to my daily routine and with a bit of blush and lip balm, it gives the perfect natural look!

on 12/20/2013 2:54:00 PM

I really wanted to try out a BB cream as I've heard so much talk about it, so of course I scan MUA for the best I can get a hold of where I live, and my choise fell on this. So I went to pick up a sample, but to my dissapointment it made me look orange. I have pink undertones to my skin, so I guess this is a good product if you got yellow. Another thing I didn't like was the finish look. It was a bit to dewey, on the edge to shiny, but I guess some powder can fix that problem, so it's no major. Anyway, despite the colour and finish I LOVED the texture and how it felt on my skin. If they ever come out with colours for pinkish undertones I will definitely buy!
I now got my eyes on Lumenes BB cream, which supposedly is for pink undertoned skin, yay!