Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.0

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voil. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an overpriced bb cream that isn't very special. I've tried drugstore products better than this. I'd get a sample... This oxidizes and makes your skin look orangish.

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.