Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

1 review

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.