Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

1 review

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/29/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not purchasing again simply because I received this as a gift, and am not drawn to foundation in any of its reincarnations. But I've been using what I've received, and feel that this light cream is great for combo-oily skin types, and for those that like a natural look. One thin application is plenty to make my skin look even and pretty. I applied too much the first time and felt too made up, keeping in mind of course, that I don't usually use make up on my face.