Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.2

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's not bad... It has light coverage so you really need to use concealer if you have some redness...
It's feels a like sticky but the colour is very malleable so i guess it will look good on a large amount of skin colours.
For the price it's not very nice. There are a lot of cheaper bb creams that do the same, it's just OK.

İt is very expencive and it is not better then maybelline dream pure bb cream. Even tough i have combo skin it dried my skin. İt just has a very light coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's thick, it's sticky, it goes cakey in less than an hour. This product is everything I don't want my BB cream to be. For me it was a blind buy as I bought it at the airport from a duty-free shop after reading all the positive reviews on MakeupAlley without actually trying it on, and it's definitely not for me. It looks very shiny/oily as soon as I put it on and that's the thing I hate the most about it. I already have silky smooth skin, there's not much a product can do for me besides mattifying my skin and creating an even tone but this product fails to do even those very simple things. This is the third day - I still couldn't get used to it and I'm having a very bad skin breakout. Stay away!

on 5/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

I bought this unseen, as I had heard good things about it and it is very cheap (very - like 10, less than DS) in my favourite online beauty shop.

I was surprised to see that the colour Light was an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone, it actually does dissappear on me.
Whilst I still prefer the glowy finish and more thorough covering of the Clarins BB, this is a perfectly good alternative for the winter months as the Clarins ones are too dark.

So, it doesn't cover much which is fine on good skin days, and is buildable on not good skin days. The finish isn't completely matte and not glowy, and I don't think it runs either yellow or pink. The tube is probably the best BB or foundation packaging I've come across, and I love the built-in sunscreen.

For me nanoblur works with it just fine, I can mix the blur in or add it on top without looking cakey or crumbly. That cannot be said for the Clarins! If it's scented at all, it's hardly detectable, unlike many other shiseido products.

So why not just give a perfect score, you may ask? Well, I think it's down to the finish, I want to look the way I do with the BB I've been comparing it to, and while this is very, very nice, it's not that holy cap, perfect skin! " results.

on 2/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Best BB cream I've ever used. When you first put it on it almost looks like it won't blend or work well but after about 15 minutes as it oxidizes it makes your skin look great!! I find it works best when I follow up with a light dusting of sheer powder. Would for sure buy again.

on 1/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I was reluctant to buy this because I thought I had found my HG Beauty Balm in Lancome Hydra Zen (which is also quite good!) but I am glad I did! This Shiseido BB is amazing!!! I never found anything that looks so very natural and that evens out skin tone at the same time! I have the medium to light shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives me that peachy glow I always wanted without 'orange' coming to mind. Does not settle in fine lines or pores. I love it and will definitely buy again. It's relatively expensive but there are more expensive BB's by other brands with less good results, so I think the price is okay considering the quality.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voil. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless