Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 10/11/2017 2:09:00 PM

I bought this after reading some good reviews. I was a little bit underwhelmed when I used it for the first time as I was expecting more coverage. After trying it a few more times I have come to appreciate it more. It looks natural and evens out skin tone. It is easy to spread and comfortable to wear. It would suit people who don't need heavy coverage but just want some enhancement in the skin tone.

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

on 4/10/2015 3:08:00 PM

I love this BB cream and it's my everyday makeup wonder. Has a decent coverage and skin looks beautiful and natural. I have normal/dry skin and use moisturizer or serum under the BB cream. I get compliments on my skin very often. I love the fact that has an SPF of 30. It's wonderful. I have tried a lot of bad creams and tinted moisturisers and this is the best hands down.

on 1/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I was reluctant to buy this because I thought I had found my HG Beauty Balm in Lancome Hydra Zen (which is also quite good!) but I am glad I did! This Shiseido BB is amazing!!! I never found anything that looks so very natural and that evens out skin tone at the same time! I have the medium to light shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives me that peachy glow I always wanted without 'orange' coming to mind. Does not settle in fine lines or pores. I love it and will definitely buy again. It's relatively expensive but there are more expensive BB's by other brands with less good results, so I think the price is okay considering the quality.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voil. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless

on 6/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

Probably the best BB I've used to date! I love make up and I've tried so many different brands and I feel as a consumer I know what I'm talking about lol. This does not feel greasy on your face, it's so sheer and it doesn't have that feeling like you just put on a mask that you wear around all day! I highly recommend this product! The smell is ok too.

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!