Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

I have this in medium for my fair, clear, complexion and it provides excellent, light coverage. This adds a subtle glow to my aging skin and appears to soften my wrinkles a bit. My main issue is uneven skin tone due to aging and sun exposure and I've tried different weight foundations and one other BB cream - all of which seem to "settle" into my wrinkles after a few hours, obviously emphasizing them. Shiseido BB goes on very smoothly with my fingers and I've had no problems with it "migrating". Mind you, this is light coverage. SPF 35 is a great bonus.

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.

on 7/13/2016 11:30:00 AM

I am not happy with this bb cream at all, the only good thing about it is the sunscreen which has a very high titatnium dioxide (7.2%) compared to all the othe bb creams I've checked. But it ends there, it is called "hydrating" but actually it does not hydrate at all!!! On the contrary my skin felt really dry every time i used it, it emphasized all the dehydration lines on my face. The third ingredient is alcohol and i guess that's the reason why it's drying. It's really watery for a bb as well, it provides almost no coverage, and i am a fan of really light coverage products but this was very light even for me! It corrects some redness around the nose area and that's it really. Big disappointment...

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this amazing BB cream -35% and it cost me 25 euros.

I am a fair skinned Greek girl and NC20 is my closest match. I use this cream in Medium and it matches my skin almost perfect.

This cream has a discrete yet really beautiful perfume, and the consistency is creamy and goes on smoothly.

It comes in a tube which i really love because it is very convenient and I can have it in my purse wherever I go.

The texture feels luxurious and it is not runny or watery..

The coverage is sheer, just enough to even out your skintone. What i love about this cream is that id doesnt feel like i am wearing a foundation, and it definitely doesn't look like it either. It looks so natural.

As for my skin, i would say I am normal to combination. My cheeks are neither dry nor oily, but i do get oily on my forehead, nose, chin and around my nose.

This cream has a semi-matte, almost dewy finish, if i only apply one coat.

If i go on with more, it definitely looks a bit shiny.

Usually i only apply one coat and leave it as it is. I don't wear a moisturizer underneath because i feel like it gives me enough moisture but that's just me.

In a few words:

PROS-
feels luxurious
looks natural
smells great
moisturises my skin
Medium is a perfect match on my NC20 skin
great packaging
a little goes a long way
tube has a narrow opening which means less or no product waste
yellow undertones which is great for my yellowish skin, might not be so great for the cooler skin toned ones

CONS-
i got it -35% but it is a bit on the pricey side
only 3 shades to choose between
might accentuate oiliness on combination to oily skins

Overall, i believe this is a great BB cream, especially if your skin is dry to normal. Combination might work too, like it works for me. Acne prone and oily skin ladies will not be satisfied as this will only look greasy and provide no coverage at all.

I do recommend this and I have already bought a second tube.

on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM

Shiseido is my favorite skin care line and I wear their White Lucent Softener underneath the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion every night before bedtime...after I wash my face with their Benefiance cleaner. And I'm usually washing away my HG makeup, Shiseido Powder Cream Foundation compact. Though I do love Shiseido, I was shocked at how poor their BB offering performed. Coverage was lacking, product did not blend well, and their range of colors was poor, none matching my skin tone. In addition, it oxidized and made my face look orange, as if I'd slathered on fake tanning cream. Just not up to Shiseido's usual high standards.

on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM

I have this in the shade dark which suits NC42-44 skin tones. This is the first bb cream I've ever used and I would repurchase this again. I don't necessarily consider it moisturizing for my dry skin... actually I find the texture kind of light and drying/mattifying. I don't rub the product in usually - I just pat it in and I find that it works well. I love that it has an spf 35. I think this product may be great for summer time or for those who live in humid climates and/or with normal to oily skin.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!