Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

1 review

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I have this in medium for my fair, clear, complexion and it provides excellent, light coverage. This adds a subtle glow to my aging skin and appears to soften my wrinkles a bit. My main issue is uneven skin tone due to aging and sun exposure and I've tried different weight foundations and one other BB cream - all of which seem to "settle" into my wrinkles after a few hours, obviously emphasizing them. Shiseido BB goes on very smoothly with my fingers and I've had no problems with it "migrating". Mind you, this is light coverage. SPF 35 is a great bonus.