Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/25/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely love this product, its my everyday 'go to' makeup item. I don't wear foundation, only on special occasions, but cannot be without this little gem. I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness. After trying this BB cream, i am hooked. It's a creamy texture and provides just enough coverage to make my skin look natural and not 'made up'. Does not sit in fine lines or emphasise pores. Gives a lovely dewy glow and lasts most of the day, and if i need a little more coverage, i add some mineral powder or bronzer over the top. I have tried almost every other brand of BB creams on the market, this is the best one by far. Im on my 4th tube and will never stray! Love.

on 5/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

I purchased a tube of this over a year ago and just can't seem to make myself want to use it on a regular basis. I first purchased the light and had to go back and exchange for the medium, this was surprising since I am light to medium with neutral undertones but do tend to stay on the lighter side of make-up choices unless I am spending a lot of time outside and have picked up some color.

The product is very sheer and provides very little coverage. If you suffer from roscea or any type of redness or hyper pigmentation, this will not provide enough coverage to even out skin tone. I, fortunately, only have slight redness on my right cheek every morning since I sleep on my right side and it eventually goes away as the day wears on, but it can make applying make-up tricky if I don't get good coverage to even out that redness. Applying multiple layers of this on my right cheek didn't budge the redness whatsoever, but did make the rest of my face look dewy and youthful. The product also doesn't last long and wears off after about 4 hours.

The product has a nice texture, is very creamy and applies nicely, but again is very sheer. Since I waited too long to take it back for a refund I am trying to use it up as a primer before applying my foundation. I will not repurchase when I have finished this tube.

on 1/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I was reluctant to buy this because I thought I had found my HG Beauty Balm in Lancome Hydra Zen (which is also quite good!) but I am glad I did! This Shiseido BB is amazing!!! I never found anything that looks so very natural and that evens out skin tone at the same time! I have the medium to light shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives me that peachy glow I always wanted without 'orange' coming to mind. Does not settle in fine lines or pores. I love it and will definitely buy again. It's relatively expensive but there are more expensive BB's by other brands with less good results, so I think the price is okay considering the quality.

on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM

Shiseido is my favorite skin care line and I wear their White Lucent Softener underneath the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion every night before bedtime...after I wash my face with their Benefiance cleaner. And I'm usually washing away my HG makeup, Shiseido Powder Cream Foundation compact. Though I do love Shiseido, I was shocked at how poor their BB offering performed. Coverage was lacking, product did not blend well, and their range of colors was poor, none matching my skin tone. In addition, it oxidized and made my face look orange, as if I'd slathered on fake tanning cream. Just not up to Shiseido's usual high standards.

on 10/13/2013 7:26:00 PM

I grew up watching my mom use Shiseido face creams. She always looked much younger than her age and had a great glow. She seldom wore makeup but really didn't need any. So I thought I'd try out the Shiseido line. The cost, however, is very prohibitive. This BB cream comes in a very small and thin tube. It didn't last that long so I'll have to by more soon but am not so happy about paying a lot of money for so little product.

BUT, the product itself is great. Smells nice and goes on very smooth. Great coverage and feels good for my skin. The color also matches me well (fair skin with freckles and under eye darkness, some redness). I use 'Medium' and it blended well with my tone. Oh and it made my skin feel very smooth. I would love to use this product on a daily basis but I don't think I can afford it! I'll just use it sometimes when I feel like I need heavier coverage than my Stila tinted moisturizer.