Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.8

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 10/11/2017 2:09:00 PM

I bought this after reading some good reviews. I was a little bit underwhelmed when I used it for the first time as I was expecting more coverage. After trying it a few more times I have come to appreciate it more. It looks natural and evens out skin tone. It is easy to spread and comfortable to wear. It would suit people who don't need heavy coverage but just want some enhancement in the skin tone.

on 7/13/2016 11:30:00 AM

I am not happy with this bb cream at all, the only good thing about it is the sunscreen which has a very high titatnium dioxide (7.2%) compared to all the othe bb creams I've checked. But it ends there, it is called "hydrating" but actually it does not hydrate at all!!! On the contrary my skin felt really dry every time i used it, it emphasized all the dehydration lines on my face. The third ingredient is alcohol and i guess that's the reason why it's drying. It's really watery for a bb as well, it provides almost no coverage, and i am a fan of really light coverage products but this was very light even for me! It corrects some redness around the nose area and that's it really. Big disappointment...

on 2/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Best BB cream I've ever used. When you first put it on it almost looks like it won't blend or work well but after about 15 minutes as it oxidizes it makes your skin look great!! I find it works best when I follow up with a light dusting of sheer powder. Would for sure buy again.

on 4/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

This is a good BB cream all 4 of my friends used this in Medium shade. They also used Shiseido perfect smoothing powder foundation over this and they have used this ever since it came out. Three of my friend have dry skin type and one have oily skin type and this product work great for them. I will give this a try myself. This BB cream cost $33 at Macy. It cheaper than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer that I used $43. I will updated again when I try this.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Kinda on the fence about this one. Upon intial application my skintone came out looking super pale as it wasn't a near perfect color match but after about 30 minutes of a little bit of oxidation it came close to matching my skin but it wasn't perfect. My chin actually looked darker than the rest of my face and it stayed that way all day. I only applied this over my daytime serum and I experienced zero break thru oil. If the shade was a better fit for me I would give it 5 stars. Its just too neutral for my nc45 skintone. Just needs a tad bit more of yellow. It definitely works well at keeping the oil slick under control and I love the fact that it didn't irritate my skin. I hope that they formulate a darker shade.

on 10/17/2013 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Another winner from Shiseido.

Pros:
Color adjusts to your skin tone and blends in perfectly.
Great to use over a physical block sunscreen to cancel out the white cast.
Adds moisture without adding shine.
Gives skin a healthy glow without sparkles.
Excellent sun protection.

Cons:
Cannot think of any!

on 7/18/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was looking for a one product option to take with me on a trip to stand in for the Dr. Hauschka Bronzing lotion/Sheseido sunscreen combo that I usually use. Both time and space in my bag will be at a premium on this trip and I'll be outside most of the day so I needed something that could stand up to the heat and humidity, give me light coverage, good sunscreen protection and would not break me out. Tall order but the SA at Sephora directed me to this because it's SPF 35. I was a little sceptical at first because I had tried samples of their tinted sunscreen and found the color selection terrible. This only comes in two color options, Medium and Dark. Initially the SA matched me to the Dark but I found it a bit too warm. It blended in ok and probably would have looked ok because my face is lighter than the rest of me but I wasn't thrilled by it. Not quite satisfied I asked to try the medium shade. I think it's easier and more natural looking to throw on a little bronzer or contour so that your face matches the rest of your body in summer than to go with a bad foundation match. Surprisingly it blended into my natural skin tone perfectly. It has just the right amount of yellow undertones. This goes on best buffed in with a synthetic buffer or small kabuki and evens out my complexion nicely. It sinks in quickly, doesn't break me out and isn't sticky, oily or heavy feeling. Obviously this is labeled as a BB Cream so I wasn't expecting full coverage but this does layer for much better coverage than expected especially when used with some concealer. I have cone sensitive combo skin and find this to be just the right amount of moisture for me in the summer when TM's can melt in the humidity and BB's aren't even a consideration this is perfect for me. If you have dry skin this isn't going to be enough for you. I've not taken this on vacation yet but so far it's held up well in humidity and mild sun exposure. This is not labeled water resistant like their regular sunscreens but only seems slightly less of a pain in the rear to remove so I think I'll be using this for day to day and the water resistant for swimming and exercise. A little pricey but I'm willing to repurchase for sunscreen I trust combined with the TM coverage I'm looking for. Just wish there was a bit more product for the money.

**Update**

I still think this is an ok product but after using it on my trip while I was running around alot I became less and less impressed. It didn't hold up as well as I'd hoped and after a while my skin started cranking out a lot of oil when I used this making it blotchy looking by lunch Still nice for lazy days or running to the grocery etc. but not what I was looking for in the long run so I returned it. I prefer their Extra Smooth sunscreen tinted with a bronzer to this and that's readily available at TJ Maxx usually at a discounted price.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!

on 4/29/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not purchasing again simply because I received this as a gift, and am not drawn to foundation in any of its reincarnations. But I've been using what I've received, and feel that this light cream is great for combo-oily skin types, and for those that like a natural look. One thin application is plenty to make my skin look even and pretty. I applied too much the first time and felt too made up, keeping in mind of course, that I don't usually use make up on my face.