Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.1

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

I bought this unseen, as I had heard good things about it and it is very cheap (very - like 10, less than DS) in my favourite online beauty shop.

I was surprised to see that the colour Light was an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone, it actually does dissappear on me.
Whilst I still prefer the glowy finish and more thorough covering of the Clarins BB, this is a perfectly good alternative for the winter months as the Clarins ones are too dark.

So, it doesn't cover much which is fine on good skin days, and is buildable on not good skin days. The finish isn't completely matte and not glowy, and I don't think it runs either yellow or pink. The tube is probably the best BB or foundation packaging I've come across, and I love the built-in sunscreen.

For me nanoblur works with it just fine, I can mix the blur in or add it on top without looking cakey or crumbly. That cannot be said for the Clarins! If it's scented at all, it's hardly detectable, unlike many other shiseido products.

So why not just give a perfect score, you may ask? Well, I think it's down to the finish, I want to look the way I do with the BB I've been comparing it to, and while this is very, very nice, it's not that holy cap, perfect skin! " results.

on 4/10/2015 3:08:00 PM

I love this BB cream and it's my everyday makeup wonder. Has a decent coverage and skin looks beautiful and natural. I have normal/dry skin and use moisturizer or serum under the BB cream. I get compliments on my skin very often. I love the fact that has an SPF of 30. It's wonderful. I have tried a lot of bad creams and tinted moisturisers and this is the best hands down.

It is a nice product. Feels balmy and is easy to apply as it gets spread over the face like a dream. The coverage is light to medium. The BB cream does even out the skin tone a bit. Works better on a drier skin. The colour is not too pink or yellow so will suit most.
The downside is the fact that facial redness is not camouflaged well. Besides, the product wears off your skin pretty soon, so in 4-5 hours there is almost no coverage at all. Haven't tried setting the product with some powder. Maybe that would solve the problem.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voil. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!

on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM

I have this in the shade dark which suits NC42-44 skin tones. This is the first bb cream I've ever used and I would repurchase this again. I don't necessarily consider it moisturizing for my dry skin... actually I find the texture kind of light and drying/mattifying. I don't rub the product in usually - I just pat it in and I find that it works well. I love that it has an spf 35. I think this product may be great for summer time or for those who live in humid climates and/or with normal to oily skin.

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.