Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 19-24
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.5

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's thick, it's sticky, it goes cakey in less than an hour. This product is everything I don't want my BB cream to be. For me it was a blind buy as I bought it at the airport from a duty-free shop after reading all the positive reviews on MakeupAlley without actually trying it on, and it's definitely not for me. It looks very shiny/oily as soon as I put it on and that's the thing I hate the most about it. I already have silky smooth skin, there's not much a product can do for me besides mattifying my skin and creating an even tone but this product fails to do even those very simple things. This is the third day - I still couldn't get used to it and I'm having a very bad skin breakout. Stay away!