Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

3.8

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I have dry skin so I wanted to stop use foundation to avoid dehydration and I was also tired of matte effect. I tried this BB cream and is exactly what I was looking for: gives me the most beautiful glowing effect, it doesn't dry my skin, have the right amount of coverage and stays all day!
I will buy it again for shore!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It's thick, it's sticky, it goes cakey in less than an hour. This product is everything I don't want my BB cream to be. For me it was a blind buy as I bought it at the airport from a duty-free shop after reading all the positive reviews on MakeupAlley without actually trying it on, and it's definitely not for me. It looks very shiny/oily as soon as I put it on and that's the thing I hate the most about it. I already have silky smooth skin, there's not much a product can do for me besides mattifying my skin and creating an even tone but this product fails to do even those very simple things. This is the third day - I still couldn't get used to it and I'm having a very bad skin breakout. Stay away!

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless

on 12/20/2013 2:54:00 PM

I really wanted to try out a BB cream as I've heard so much talk about it, so of course I scan MUA for the best I can get a hold of where I live, and my choise fell on this. So I went to pick up a sample, but to my dissapointment it made me look orange. I have pink undertones to my skin, so I guess this is a good product if you got yellow. Another thing I didn't like was the finish look. It was a bit to dewey, on the edge to shiny, but I guess some powder can fix that problem, so it's no major. Anyway, despite the colour and finish I LOVED the texture and how it felt on my skin. If they ever come out with colours for pinkish undertones I will definitely buy!
I now got my eyes on Lumenes BB cream, which supposedly is for pink undertoned skin, yay!