Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's not bad... It has light coverage so you really need to use concealer if you have some redness...
It's feels a like sticky but the colour is very malleable so i guess it will look good on a large amount of skin colours.
For the price it's not very nice. There are a lot of cheaper bb creams that do the same, it's just OK.

İt is very expencive and it is not better then maybelline dream pure bb cream. Even tough i have combo skin it dried my skin. İt just has a very light coverage.

on 1/24/2014 7:10:00 AM

So I saw this in a magazine and as my mum was on the hunt for BB creams and suggested to her to buy this Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream. She bought it in light and found it was a very versatile product with just enough coverage for every day use. She started experimenting and added it with the Clinique CC Cream and it was amazing! As I was suffering from mild acne, I had highly pigmented scars and a few pimples left, after my treatment. Just a few weeks ago, my mum gave me this BB cream to use opposed to my normal heavy liquid foundation. I still have the scars, but it gives great coverage. At first, when I squeezed it out of the tube, it was whitish and when I applied it over my face, it was the wrong colour. I kept on blending it in as I would like moisturiser and then evened it out with the Beauty Blender. By the time I finished, it had oxidised and was a perfect match for my Asian skin. I have a fairly congested face and my pores didn't seemed to show as much as other make-ups I have used previously. If my pimple was still a little noticeable, I'd dab a bit on and blend it. My skin is oily and even though my face did oil up during the day, the BB cream didn't congest my face. Overall, this is my holy grail item, this is essential to my daily routine and with a bit of blush and lip balm, it gives the perfect natural look!