Sephora Collection Instant Airbrush Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have never used airbrush make-up before, except at my wedding make-up trial, where the airbrush make-up looked horrible and cakey on me (I obviously chose a different type of make-up). However, I loooove this airbrush make-up! It covers extremely well and does not look cakey at all! It feels like I am not wearing make-up at all. It has a great shade selection and I actually found my perfect shade, which is somewhat difficult, because I am so pale.

There are a few small downsides though. It is somwehat annoying when my eyelids or lips get covered, so I usually cover one eye at a time with a paper towel and wear chapstick during the spraying (to wipe it off easily). Another small downside is that the can does not last as long as regular make-up would (although it technically has more product inside). I guess the product is just very condensed, so I use it up in about 6 weeks. However, I never had problems with the can getting clogged, which I feared!

Despite the downsides, I have repurchased this product already and will continue doing so, because I have never had a make up that looked so good on me!