Sephora Collection Instant Airbrush Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.7

Great foundation if you take time and learn how to use it. Need a primer, and never spray directly on face. It's a waste and makes a mess, that's why i spray on my brush and apply this way. Lasts a long time and provides great coverage. I am extremely picky due to large pores. Works well most the time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have never used airbrush make-up before, except at my wedding make-up trial, where the airbrush make-up looked horrible and cakey on me (I obviously chose a different type of make-up). However, I loooove this airbrush make-up! It covers extremely well and does not look cakey at all! It feels like I am not wearing make-up at all. It has a great shade selection and I actually found my perfect shade, which is somewhat difficult, because I am so pale.

There are a few small downsides though. It is somwehat annoying when my eyelids or lips get covered, so I usually cover one eye at a time with a paper towel and wear chapstick during the spraying (to wipe it off easily). Another small downside is that the can does not last as long as regular make-up would (although it technically has more product inside). I guess the product is just very condensed, so I use it up in about 6 weeks. However, I never had problems with the can getting clogged, which I feared!

Despite the downsides, I have repurchased this product already and will continue doing so, because I have never had a make up that looked so good on me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used Dior's Airflash in the past and liked it, so when this went on sale on Sephora's web-site, I ordered it just to compare the two. I ordered the "light ivory" shade (shown in the photo I just uploaded). I honestly can't tell the difference between this and my Airflash. I'm so impressed! I just sprayed it directly on to my Samantha Chapman stippling brush and blended it on to my face. This airbrushed my ruddy complexion perfectly!