Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

The formula was too thin and wet plus the brush was uncomfortable. It wasn't sealed so I was also concerned about its hygienic safety.

Did not like one bit. I bought it after reading so many good reviews of people loving it, but was disappointed by it. The wand is way too big ( and I have pretty big eyes) , the formula wasn't good in my opinion. It wasn't the worst, considering the price, but it didn't lengthen the lashes nor gave me volume. I love essence but they just have better mascaras than this one- like the princess lashes for example.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

It gives volume and lenght but its so messy to apply. And its clumps more than any other mascara I used. Yes it looks like I'm wearing high end mascara but only because I'm spending a lot of time separating lashes and I am extremly carefull with application.

Will not buy this again, only if I wouldn't have money for high end.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The volume this mascara imparts is impressive, given it costs less than $6 in Australia.

The wand has very stubby, sparse bristles, allowing it to deposit a lot of product at the roots, and coat every lash, sweeping to a lovely, plush curve.

The pigmentation is a sexy, ultra black.

I took one lippy off the rating because the formula is very thick and it takes some time to master the application without getting it on eyelids, and it can be accidentally applied too heavily.

I was patient, and now I love it.

Wow, love this mascara! I have sensitive eyes and skin and pretty much every mascara I've ever tried has made my eyes red, itchy and irritated--even ones made for sensitive eyes. I purchased this on a whim (got sucked in by the pretty and sparkly Essence display in the store) and am so glad I did! Not only does it not irritate my eyes at all, the formula goes on smoothly, makes a major difference in my lash length and volume, and the brush leaves my lashes clump-free. It doesn't have any noticeable smell and it doesn't get smudgey or flakey at all. I'm so impressed that an inexpensive brand can make such a terrific product. My new HG mascara!

Best mascara ever! Dont waste your money on expensive mascaras

I am so glad I tried this mascara!The bright pink tube is what drew me in.I long for long,dark,thick eyelashes and this mascara delivers!I love the brush.It is one of those plastic like applicators where the bristles looks more prickly if that makes any sense?I actually prefer these type of brushes because I find it gives more volume and you can control the brush better.When applying this mascara allot of product does get on the tip of the brush so I either wipe it off with a tissue or just wipe off the excess on the inner rim of the tube.Once I do this its time to apply!I wiggle my brush and give it a couple of swipes and BAM my lashes are super long and thick and very black.I don't think this is one of those mascaras where you can apply quickly and go, it can tend to look clumpy if you don't take your time applying and comb the brush through enough (or if you don't remove the extra product on the brush).Besides that I love this mascara and for the price of $4.99 its a steal!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Wow! I picked this up while we were out of town as an emergency purchase. Surprisingly, I find myself using it daily, even over my formerly loved Clinique High Impact. This is super volumizing and super cheap! One coat of this and an overcoat of waterproof mascara and my lashes look amazing! Two coats and it is like I have added false lashes. My lashes are long (thanks rapidlash) but fine and thin, and this works very well to give them amazing volume and thickness.

I am also in awe that this very affordable volumizing mascara doesn't irritate my super sensitive eyes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this mascara and I will be purchasing this until they stop makin it. I found Essence "I love extreme crazy volume" masara through reviews, I wanted a highly reviewed mascara. I am a mascara junkie and I have yet to find one that I can't live without. Seeing how so many people were saying "wow" I thought for $4.99 I could try it. While I was at Ulta I was looking at Urban Decay mascara and if anybody knows their mascara the brush is a lot like the brush for "Big Fatty".

So... It is a wet formula but I can deal, what I do to keep my lashes from sticking together is put one light coat of maybelline colossal, let that dry and then with a gentle hand I put 1 heavy coat of "I love extreme crazy volume" it gives me volume and crazy length. The color is black as can be and once it dries my lashes are soft. If I put one more coat on it looks like I have falsies on! Someone asked if putting falsies on was hard. Ha! Love love love this mascara. I would say that the first few times is trial and error because it is wet and the brush is huge. I think it's definitely best to let your first coat dry before the next... And the next.
A lot of people said they loved it but it flaked on them or the staying power wasn't good yet had a hard time washing it off. I found that the staying power is awesome. It outlasts the rest of my makeup on my face and it washes off just fine, whatever is left over I use a tiny bit of lotion to rub on my eyes and remove with a cloth.

I have to say again how awesomely HUGE my lashes look with this on, the tips go past the crease in my eyelid and they fan out like falsies. For $4.99 you cannot go wrong and it's a huge tube! I can't find anything negative to say and I have had it for almost 2 weeks. You want this mascara

So, one layer of this mascara leads to a pretty basic mascara. As soon as you apply the second layer it goes so clumpy, my lashes all stick together and it's just a hot mess. I've tried it a few times now and always get the same results. I'd pass on this one and get the essence "get big lashes" mascara instead. The wand bristles are also super short and it's easy to poke yourself in the eye with this!