Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

Filtered by eye Color : Black

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

This stuff is so good! And it doesn’t weigh down the lashes like the Jordans one. This mascara is super buildable. Will repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in waterproof version and it is fabulous. It blows away Dior Diorshow mascara that costs 10x more (not exaggeration, it actually does). My eyelashes are voluminous, it wears well during the day and it is easy to remove with micellar water. I am really enjoying it and will repurchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My all time favorite for everyday mascara to create full and extreme volume lashes. Keep buying this and currently on my 6th tube already. I love the formula, the wand and the application is extremely easy. True to it's name, it instantly create full body and extreme volume, separate and define my lashes without any clumps or whatsoever. Application is like a dream. The only down side is it tend to flake into micro particle and fall under my eyes, but with the fraction of price I guess it's not a huge issue for me; I can always swipe with facial tissue.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

one of the best mascara i have ever used

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a mascara that is this cheap (less than 3 euros) and has this great volume, I seriously recommend it! I normally use L'oreal mascara, but this one also makes my lashes longer and gives them volume.

At first I was skeptical about this product, mainly because you get a whole lot of product hanging off the brush the moment you pull it out. And if you're foolish like me, you would've applied it directly to your eyelashes without a second thought, then wonder why you were in danger of raccoon eyes.

What I'm trying to say is: Be careful with this mascara or you'll make the same mistake I did. The thought of scraping the excess product against the rim of the tube never occurred to me until recently. Once I did that, it was much easier to control the amount of product I was spreading over my lashes. Furthermore, it did exactly what the label promised it would... which was give extreme volume and, as a bonus, lengthen my lashes. Additionally, it was great in the sense that it didn't dry up to the point of hardness yet didn't flake or clump up after hours of wear.

After seeing all the positive reviews of this mascara, I decided to purchase it and because of its popularity, I went to 4 outlets before I can find it! It was out of stock everywhere.

Unfortunately after trying this, I was so disappointed. I have naturally straight downwards lashes, so I usually do spend a decent time to curl my lashes before mascara. However, this mascara is so heavy, it weighs down my lashes and doesn't hold my curls at all. Just after applying, my lashes was in an awkward straight manner. I try to give this mascara several attempts but it still weighs down my lashes.

It might work really good for those with naturally curled lashes. But for naturally straight downwards lashes, this is not fabulous at all. I threw mine away.

thanks everyone for the reviews. They were very helpfull!!! I decided to buy this product and i discovered that the cost of this mascara is very low related to the quality!!!! Surely i m gonna buy it again and I highly recommend it!!

I have bought this mascara twice, the formula is amazing. It just thickens my lashes and makes them so luscious. Its a drier mascara.

I have 1 qualm with this mascara and its the brush. The brush just makes it so clumpy, I think the stopper doesn't clean everything off and even when I do clean it off and put it back it, it comes out even clumpier.

So I fixed this issue by replacing it with the Maybelline Rocket Mascara brush. It fits perfectly into the tube. I like this brush significantly more than the Essence brush. It does look odd to have a pink tube with a blue cap, but it fits and my lashes look great. But this combination just brings the mascara to a whole new level.

The brush separates well with this mascara formula. I totally recommend trying it if you have the Rocket Mascara lying around.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this mascara. People say that it's good for thick lashes who need a curl! The price is great and I had a lot of hope. This mascara doesn't do much for my eyes. I don't notice a huge difference after I apply this mascara. The biggest downturn for me is the wand. It's huge af and it's hard for me to control where I want to apply it. It's also clumpy and the application is inconsistent, thick on one side of my lashes and barely any on the other. Maybe I'm just applying it wrong, but that's what I think of this mascara. Sorry Essence, but I'm returning.