essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara

3.8

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

For a non waterproof mascara this is pretty good. After curling my lashes, it added some volume, slightly thickened them & it didn't smudge or flake on my oily eyes! Still... I'm picky when it comes to mascara cus I'm not fully satisfied w how it slightly droops my lashes/curl.

honestly I love this mascara,I seen mixed reviews on it and was hesitant to buy but it actually worked really nicely for me,the mascara doesn't clump and actually curls my lashes giving me wide,doll like eyes plus the packaging is super cute and pink ❤

I wanted to love this for the price but I just couldn't. The formula is nice but the wand makes my lashes look like sh*t. I didn't find that it flaked but it doesn't add length or seperate them. It just makes them look chunky and stubby. It's also impossible to apply to bottom lashes because the wand is so big. Don't waste your money on this one.

I had really high hopes for this one - I really liked the look of the plastic brush and the consistency of the product looked good (not too liquid and not too thick). I'v had good experiences with some of the other essence products I've tried in the past (I've found for example that their nail varnishes are better than some very high end alternatives).
Ah but alas it was not to be for me and this mascara: it clumped on my lashes and there was considerable flaking after little more than an hour of wear.
I think I paid €4 for this, so if this works well for you it's great value. For me, the search for the ultimate bargain mascara goes on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

FLAKES EVERYWHERE!

Honestly, I love everything about this mascara except the flaking! The formula works well with my lashes, it never clumps on me and it does lengthen the hair beautifully BUT I have to keep on checking the mirror to ensure that I don't have any black dots on my under eyes. It smudges a lot too. I definitely love the brush but God! The flakes are driving me crazy. I'm frustrated of how much I wanted this product to work but I'm just so done with it (and I'm still sad about it lol).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a volumizing mascara. It's not lengthening, dries out too quickly and looks clumpy on the lashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

There are several pros and one con for me with this mascara, and unfortunately I think the con is a deal breaker.
Pros:
Great volume great length
Love the brush
Easy to build EVEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY; is able to successfully be reapplied at any time. This is rare and I love it because my lashes get eyeshadow on them as the day progresses.
The price, of course

Con:
Flakes

A lot.

I don’t normally have an issue with mascara flaking but this one is the exception. I’m going to try a coat of fiberwig (or any tubing mascara) over this and see how that goes. Unfortunately that will compromise its ability to be reapplied, but I’ll uodate the review if something great happens. Otherwise, unfortunately, this is a no-go for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a pain this was! When you pull the brush out the little "scrape-y hole" on the inside is too large and does not scrape off enough product, so there's too much goo on the brush, which results in a messy and clumpy application. I wore it a couple of times, but had to do cleanup each time. Ain't no one got time for that before work!!!

Still giving it two lippies because it wore fairly well during the day with hardly any flaking and it was OK to remove with regular cleanser. Guess I'll be going back to Essence Maximum Definition mascara. It gives somewhat less dramatic results than this, volume and length-wise, but it's fine for my more understated everyday look and application is quick and easy compared to this.

To me, this is comparable to Lancome & Dior only at a fraction of the price. It does dry out rather quickly, but again for the value and the big lash look (NOT spider legs), it's hard to beat!

This stuff is so good! And it doesn’t weigh down the lashes like the Jordans one. This mascara is super buildable. Will repurchase.