Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

There are several pros and one con for me with this mascara, and unfortunately I think the con is a deal breaker.
Pros:
Great volume great length
Love the brush
Easy to build EVEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY; is able to successfully be reapplied at any time. This is rare and I love it because my lashes get eyeshadow on them as the day progresses.
The price, of course

Con:
Flakes

A lot.

I don’t normally have an issue with mascara flaking but this one is the exception. I’m going to try a coat of fiberwig (or any tubing mascara) over this and see how that goes. Unfortunately that will compromise its ability to be reapplied, but I’ll uodate the review if something great happens. Otherwise, unfortunately, this is a no-go for me.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in waterproof version and it is fabulous. It blows away Dior Diorshow mascara that costs 10x more (not exaggeration, it actually does). My eyelashes are voluminous, it wears well during the day and it is easy to remove with micellar water. I am really enjoying it and will repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The brush is what I think makes this item so great. It grabs every single lash and fans them out in a very pretty way. It also volumizes like crazy. I always regret straying away from this mascara. Lesson learned!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit-Downgrading this. Like the effect it gives my lashes but it has started to flake. And it flakes A LOT, which is a deal breaker for me with mascara. It drives me nuts to keep checking the mirror and see black flecks on my face throughout the day. And I never touch or rub my eyes. So I'm done with this.

Took a chance on this mascara and I'm pleasantly surprised.
The pros: it's very black, volumizes and lengthens, really holds the curl and definitely does not weigh lashes down (as good as Benefit Roller Lash), looks as good at end of day as when first applied.
The cons: brush is larger than I'd prefer, can be clumpy and may be too wet for some (but this improves with use)
Overall, happy with this very inexpensive mascara!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When you first purchase, it is very wet. To combat this, I use a more dry mascara as a sort of base before using this. I only need to do this for the first two or so weeks. This mascara is lengthening and volumizing. Cruelty free, inexpensive, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. The only drawback is the fussy first few uses.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I don't like the brush on this mascara. It is very sharp and will cut your eyes if you are not careful. It separates the lashes and makes them look longer but there is no volume. A second coat separates them even more, making my lashes look even thinner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love the volume & length I get from this mascara. It's a bit on the dryer side (which I prefer), doesn't smudge or flake on me & gives my lashes that "fake lash" look. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I've been using this mascara on and off for a couple years, and let me just say that putting on this product makes my eyelashes look the best that they have ever been- INITIALLY.

I love how this coats the lashes. It gives both length and volume, is pretty buildable and with a careful hand can be completely clump free.
But what I can't stand is how much this thing smudges around your eye.

This by far has the worst smudging issue I have ever experienced from a mascara (and having very straight lashes, i've tried a lot). And it's so upsetting because in the morning my eye makeup would look amazing, and 2 hours into school I'd look like a complete raccoon.

If they fixed this problem with their formula then this would for sure be my holy grail and I'd recommend this to every person with eyelashes period. I might in the near future experiment with lash primers and try to make this work because I LOVE how this makes my lashes look, but as for now I find this completely inwearable and sadly cannot see myself telling a friend to try this out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nope.
Wand is too big I kept poking my eyes.
The product bleeds on my oily lids and looking like a panda is inevitable so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am OBSESSED with this mascara. Urban Decay Perversion used to be my holy grail and this mascara reminds me of that. It's sooooo inexpensive but works amazingly. When I first bought it, I was disappointed because it didn't do much. I let it sit for a week and, now, I cna't stop using this!

10/10 would highly recommend!