Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

PROS:
• Volumizing

CONS:
• Not lengthening
• Doesn't curl the lashes
• Dries out too quickly
• Clumpy on the lashes

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

There are several pros and one con for me with this mascara, and unfortunately I think the con is a deal breaker.
Pros:
Great volume great length
Love the brush
Easy to build EVEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY; is able to successfully be reapplied at any time. This is rare and I love it because my lashes get eyeshadow on them as the day progresses.
The price, of course

Con:
Flakes

A lot.

I don’t normally have an issue with mascara flaking but this one is the exception. I’m going to try a coat of fiberwig (or any tubing mascara) over this and see how that goes. Unfortunately that will compromise its ability to be reapplied, but I’ll uodate the review if something great happens. Otherwise, unfortunately, this is a no-go for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a pain this was! When you pull the brush out the little "scrape-y hole" on the inside is too large and does not scrape off enough product, so there's too much goo on the brush, which results in a messy and clumpy application. I wore it a couple of times, but had to do cleanup each time. Ain't no one got time for that before work!!!

Still giving it two lippies because it wore fairly well during the day with hardly any flaking and it was OK to remove with regular cleanser. Guess I'll be going back to Essence Maximum Definition mascara. It gives somewhat less dramatic results than this, volume and length-wise, but it's fine for my more understated everyday look and application is quick and easy compared to this.

To me, this is comparable to Lancome & Dior only at a fraction of the price. It does dry out rather quickly, but again for the value and the big lash look (NOT spider legs), it's hard to beat!

This stuff is so good! And it doesn’t weigh down the lashes like the Jordans one. This mascara is super buildable. Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I usually like mascaras with this type of brush but man oh man this was clump city for me. The formula is quite wet and too hard to work with. There was too much on the brush every time, so it was hard to get that nice lash separation that these brushes offer. I tried using this by blotting in a tissue first, but a mascara should not require this much effort to use. Won't be buying this one again!

While browsing through other reviews, i had the feeling that they are reviewing something else other than this mascara, simply because it's terrible and so overhyped.
It's too thin and smudges like crazy, lots of smudges on my eyelids during application and stays wet for some time, the application was hard and I didn't see any amazing effect, will never ever purchase again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in waterproof version and it is fabulous. It blows away Dior Diorshow mascara that costs 10x more (not exaggeration, it actually does). My eyelashes are voluminous, it wears well during the day and it is easy to remove with micellar water. I am really enjoying it and will repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The brush is what I think makes this item so great. It grabs every single lash and fans them out in a very pretty way. It also volumizes like crazy. I always regret straying away from this mascara. Lesson learned!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit-Downgrading this. Like the effect it gives my lashes but it has started to flake. And it flakes A LOT, which is a deal breaker for me with mascara. It drives me nuts to keep checking the mirror and see black flecks on my face throughout the day. And I never touch or rub my eyes. So I'm done with this.

Took a chance on this mascara and I'm pleasantly surprised.
The pros: it's very black, volumizes and lengthens, really holds the curl and definitely does not weigh lashes down (as good as Benefit Roller Lash), looks as good at end of day as when first applied.
The cons: brush is larger than I'd prefer, can be clumpy and may be too wet for some (but this improves with use)
Overall, happy with this very inexpensive mascara!