Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

I've purchased this mascara over and over when I can't afford my favourite no7 mascara and it works great for me, it allows for a couple of coats without clumping and gives my lashes volume and length, the packaging is a bright girly pink and I really like the wand it comes with, the only issue I have with this mascara is that if I use it on a day where I'm going to be out an about all day morning until night and it's a warm day I get abit of flaking under my eyes

it is a nice mascara, it is volumizing and a little lengthening, not clumpy. however it doesnt hold a curl and weighs your lashes down. read some reviews that say they experienced lashes falling out which i personally dont remember having. so maybe you have to see for yourself abt the lashes falling out. overall for me it is a good drugstore option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This mascara caused my eyelashes to FALL OUT!!

I initially used this for about 3 weeks to a month ,and during that time I noticed eyelash fall out!

For some reason I didn't make the connection and continued to use it until I saw a post about this mascara on instagram and a lot of the people commented on that post saying they had experienced eyelash fall out too.

It was an 'OMG' moment for me because like I said, I never suspected the mascara to be the culprit.
So to make sure, I stopped using it and started using another mascara and low and behold the fall out stopped!!

Granted, I do like the way this mascara gives me that false lash effect but it's not worth it in the end.

The formula was too thin and wet plus the brush was uncomfortable. It wasn't sealed so I was also concerned about its hygienic safety.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When you first purchase, it is very wet. To combat this, I use a more dry mascara as a sort of base before using this. I only need to do this for the first two or so weeks. This mascara is lengthening and volumizing. Cruelty free, inexpensive, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day. The only drawback is the fussy first few uses.

[edit] Reducing my rating to 4 stars: as the weather has warmed up and become more humid, I've experienced quite a bit of transfer with this, and I've had to use a cotton bud to wipe it away from under my eyes (and possibly reapply concealer, which is a pain). I should add that I use an oil-containing concealer (The Balm Time Balm), which makes transfer more likely, I imagine. Such a shame, because this is an otherwise excellent mascara. I might consider using it again once the weather has cooled down, as, for the price, it's quite something.
________________________

Since my trusty Astor Butterfly mascara became unavailable locally, I've been looking for something new. I've tried and thrown in the bin *four* different mascaras and I'm so glad to have finally found this one.

One coat of this gives me beautiful, long, thick and clump-free lashes. I either leave it like that for a dramatic effect or comb through once for a more natural effect. Either way, it looks great.

This brush is very large but it works well for me, as do the short bristles.

I've experienced next-to-no transfer with this. I do get a few flakes under my eyes, but they're easy to brush away, and I seem to be very much prone to panda eyes, so I'm totally happy with that.

The cherry on top is that it removes easily with water and my regular face wash. Oh and of course the price is great!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I don't like the brush on this mascara. It is very sharp and will cut your eyes if you are not careful. It separates the lashes and makes them look longer but there is no volume. A second coat separates them even more, making my lashes look even thinner.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Like the brush but unfortunately that was it. This was so clumpy and difficult to work with would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you have straight, Asian lashes, this mascara will not hold a curl. Your eyelashes will droop down:(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

My all time favorite for everyday mascara to create full and extreme volume lashes. Keep buying this and currently on my 6th tube already. I love the formula, the wand and the application is extremely easy. True to it's name, it instantly create full body and extreme volume, separate and define my lashes without any clumps or whatsoever. Application is like a dream. The only down side is it tend to flake into micro particle and fall under my eyes, but with the fraction of price I guess it's not a huge issue for me; I can always swipe with facial tissue.