Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

AQUA (WATER), CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, PVP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Really a great mascara! I tend to have really good luck with mascara's anyways, but this one blew me away. I didn't have very high hopes for it, because, I'd been conditioned to believe that products below a certain price point don't perform as well as others, with the exception of elf and Wet n' Wild. It was so good, it got a little clumpy after the second coat, so I would stick to two, good coats of mascara. The handle is quite nice and chunky, so it's easy to hold, even in my bony hands. There's a significant amount of product as well, 12 ml as opposed to most mascara's 7-8 ml. Overall great mascara, lasts well, builds up easily and not too difficult to remove with a little Bioderma!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. Too faced better than sex mascara is my favorite but it can get expensive as it dries out so fast. This mascara gives lashes the same very full look and costs so much less. Every time I use it I get asked if im wearing false lashes.

To Read all 161 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My first review of this destroyed the product, but now I made up my mind and gave it half month of almost daily trial. So I'm back to describe in a more experienced way this lovely Essence mascara.
So, first things first: it does give crazy volume! Well, I'm not sure what's the universal meaning of volume is, but you know, when your lashes are doubled in size surely something works here. The colour is a full clean black, ok.
What I was complaining about was the clumpiness. It was an issue and still is, when I don't pay attention. I've always used mascara but never analyzed how can they differ in terms of packaging: I guess I'm right when I consider it as a variable in the final result. The package is large, so the brush takes out a lot of product. And with it, an easier clumpy effect. So, I was hating this because after a hour or two of wearing, little clumps started to fall under my eyes and gave me this incredibly messy look. I mean, there was PLENTY of them, and couldn't control them in any way because the product is very thick and drew black lines when I tried to remove it with, let's say, my fingers or a tissue. Clumps were - and still are - a constant for me, I still have to find my HG mascara, but I tried to learn to use this better: and here we go!
Now I clean clean clean clean the brush like crazy, and it ends appearing just fine and sticks to the lashes with no problems. And for 3 euros this is a miracle, in terms of duration, performance and product itself.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my most favorite, most inexpensive mascara that I own. I was a loyal Maybelline and/or high end user for years until I thought I would try something from Essence. This mascara was the best out of all the products I bought from this brand. I was never a lengthening lash girl, I want VOLUME! and this is the perfect formula. Though it's not long wearing I do not tend to get the raccoon eyes unless I am really rubbing them. This mascara is so cheap I would recommend everyone to at least pick it up to try. I found it at ulta and my target!!

I put it on and after half an hour it gave me the worse racoon eyes.
It gives very nice definition though.

I don't know why I ever stray from this. This mascara is the best I've ever used. My eyelashes get tangled easily and this mascara straightens them out and keeps them that way!! Makes my lashes look so. amazing. And I'm not the only one who thinks that apparently! ;)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

one of the best mascara i have ever used

100% dupe for too faced better than sex mascara, although too faced packaging is much prettier I'd still opt for this one because of the price

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was needing new mascaras and I saw how cheap this one was (I think it only cost me like 3 euros). I instantly looked for reviews online and it all seemed great. I was kind of torn between choosing this one or the regular I love extreme; I went with this one since my eyelashes are already long enough, I just want to add more volume.

I was super excited to try it out but soon was disappointed. I cannot apply this mascara right, it is so damn clumpy! It does not separate my lashes, it doesn't do anything for me except leave my lashes with chunks of mascara in them. Believe me, it does not look pretty.

I hate to give this review, I really wish I could love this product, since it's so affordable.
Maybe I'll give the regular I love extreme mascara a try instead of this one.

A great mascara only need one stroke to get thicker longer lashes and there's alot of product in the bottle. Don't waste your money expensive mascara's I got a stila mascara that cost 4× more than the essence mascara and the essence one is way better

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSION REVIEW: Essence I heart EXTREME Crazy Volume Mascara | MyMakeupPerspective by LaurasViews