3.8

$4.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Loving this mascara. Doesn’t clump, doesn’t smudge. Unlike other reviews it does hold a curl - at least on my lashes! - and gives a nice volume effect. I prefer this to the princess mascara (unfortunately the princess mascara does smudge on me). This is a pretty good mascara and super cheap. I would rebuy it and recommend it to my friends.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2.0

2 months ago

I gave this mascara a try when seeking a new product to try out. At $4.99 I have no complaints about the price. The applicator is on the thicker side with short and stiff bristles. I found that this applicator does work fairly well. The product I was not satisfied with at all. I thought it added a little length, although not much. It certainly did not add any volume. I also found that this mascara holds up decently, but if you brush it with your hand or something by accident it will come off. It also did not last well at all on my lower lashes. Finally, it did not hold my lashes in a curl at all, which is a dealbreaker for me with any mascara. I will not repurchase this mascara for that reason and I probably would not recommend it even for those who do not have issues with their lashes holding a curl.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

3 months ago

Finished the tube and don't really have a certain opinion about this still. It provided volume, length, but a little messy for my liking. A huge plus it's good for sensitive eyes as most of Essence mascaras. Not the best but not the worst something in the middle if you're on a budget. Pros: cheap, good black color, great for senstitive eyes, volumizing So-so: crumbles at the end of the day, dried rather quicky but it's ok; not super lengthening

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

from

4 months ago

It does add volume but nothing crazy, and currently, I think it's the best one from Essence. But still, it's not a HG. I would give it 3.5 if I could.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

7 months ago

My current favourite mascara! I use this in conjunction with the L'oreal mascara primer (white tube) and it gives me a falsies effect. Doesn't flake or smudge and removes quite easily with makeup remover, it's also super cheap! Would definitely buy again.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

Big positive surprise for me! This mascara is soooo good! Very buildable, really gives lenght AND volume.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I boycotted Essence mascaras for years after trying one that had a massive tube, clunky wand, and it didn't coat my lashes. But I decided to give in and try Essence's I <3 Extreme mascara last year, and I'm SO happy I did! This mascara is everything I wanted Cover Girl's Lash Blast to be. The wand applies a ton of mascara to my lashes for volume, and the little bristles separate and lift. I like to layer this one on top of Essence's The False Lashes Mascara Extreme Volume & Curl for extra oomph on special occasions.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

a year ago

For a non waterproof mascara this is pretty good. After curling my lashes, it added some volume, slightly thickened them & it didn't smudge or flake on my oily eyes! Still... I'm picky when it comes to mascara cus I'm not fully satisfied w how it slightly droops my lashes/curl.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

a year ago

honestly I love this mascara,I seen mixed reviews on it and was hesitant to buy but it actually worked really nicely for me,the mascara doesn't clump and actually curls my lashes giving me wide,doll like eyes plus the packaging is super cute and pink ❤

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

I wanted to love this for the price but I just couldn't. The formula is nice but the wand makes my lashes look like sh*t. I didn't find that it flaked but it doesn't add length or seperate them. It just makes them look chunky and stubby. It's also impossible to apply to bottom lashes because the wand is so big. Don't waste your money on this one.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium