4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Bought the trial kit for this while on vacation, only $7 for body wash, body butter and spray! Smells like citrusy sugar & lime zest. Perfect for summer vacation! Lathers well & rinses clean. What more could you want? May look into purchasing a big bottle, as I love the pick me up I get from this. The scent doesn't last, but I don't expect body wash fragrance to stick around. Cute packaging, too! Because of this product, I am interested in other soap & glory items.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

from

3 years ago

I did not expect for this to become my favorite body wash, but it hands down just is. I love the way it smells, I love the way it lathers. I feel so fresh and clean after I use this. I'm one of those people who bounce from brand to brand out of boredom and out of not loving a particular body wash, but I've been sticking with this one. I'm not even sure how many times I've repurchased. I also have the lotion and body spray, which are great also.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I don't know why this product is reviewed under the "Lotions/Creams" section since this IS a body wash so I think I'll start a new review for it in the proper category. I just wanted to say that I've used and loved Clean On Me for years but recently purchased Sugar Crush after trying the companion body scrub and loving the sharp lime/magarita scent. This puts me in mind of Senorita Margarita Shower Gel from Philosophy, which is a product I love, especially in the summer time. But Sugar Crush is considerably cheaper and just as nice a product to use. There is something so refreshing and invigorating about the lime fragrance and it's a gentle product that doesn't overly dry my skin. The body wash is somewhat more sugary/vanilla smelling than the scrub but there is still that lovely and refreshing hit of lime in the product. Total "repurchase" product for me.

About reviewer (1495 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

The Soap and Glory products are already some of my favorites- but I specifically remember when I worked at Sephora and I would sneak into the skincare aisles multiple times during my shift to get a smell of this body wash! It is definitely not a smell for everyone, but to me it kind of smells like margaritas mixed with vanilla. It has a creamy consistency, and works up to a decent lather. To wash my whole body (yes that includes legs) it usually takes me about 3 pumps. However, because it does have lime oil- it can be particularly irritating to the nether regions- so I would not recommend it for down there. However, I really do like how soft this body wash makes my skin feel. In combination with the body butter- the scent starts off as a strong citrus scent once applied and then turns more into a sweet vanilla/lime scent that lasts for a long time. It really is not for everyone, but I absolutely love it!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

Smells sooo gooood !

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

Soap & Glory products, hands down, smells magnificent. This scent of this body wash reminds me of a slushy or a popsicle or of key lime pie. It's sweet with a hint of citrus. The packaging is lovely as usual with Soap & Glory products. I also love the pump on the bottle for easy dispensing while showering. At Shoppers Drug Mart this costed me over $14, which I thought was a little pricey for body wash however it's lasted me over three months so far and it leaves my skin soft, supple and smelling divine. I would most definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3.0

6 years ago

I LOVE Soap and Glory. I love their packaging, I love their products, and I love that I can purchase their products and feel luxurious without completely breaking the bank. However, this particular scent is not for me. The lime and sugar scent reminds me of a lemon vanilla ice cream that I used to eat as a kid, but there's just a little something about it that I can't place - something that almost makes it smell cheap? I know it's just this particular smell though, because I am in love with their peachy citrusy Righteous Butter/Clean on Me, and the warm fig scented Butter Yourself/Foam Call. You guys GOTTA try Soap and Glory, but this smell is not for everyone. I think I'll need my boyfriend to help me finish all this body wash, because the lather is so nice I just can't let it go to waste.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This product smells like some kind of Twister ice lolly, and I love it. When I first used it today, I couldn't get the pump to work as it seemed to be locked so I had to unscrew it and just pour it to use. If I still can't get it to work, I'll probably just start bashing the top tomorrow. But when I put it on, it went really nice and a small amount seemed to do the job well. It went so foamy and the smell just took over the whole room and it smelled reaaaaally good. I would definitely buy again, it does what it's supposed to and smells so delicious that you want to eat it.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

7 years ago

If you love sweet smells... Then this is out of this world, mind blowing and completely enticing must have bathroom product!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

smells amazing. wakes up your skin! $15 in Australia so a wonderfuk price. i have very dry sensitive skin and this is wonderful. smells like a sweet lime fruity cocktail. and so much product for the price!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair