Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash

4.5

Aqua (Water), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Dioctyl Adipate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Menthyl Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Linalool, Citral, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Bought the trial kit for this while on vacation, only $7 for body wash, body butter and spray! Smells like citrusy sugar & lime zest. Perfect for summer vacation! Lathers well & rinses clean. What more could you want? May look into purchasing a big bottle, as I love the pick me up I get from this. The scent doesn't last, but I don't expect body wash fragrance to stick around. Cute packaging, too! Because of this product, I am interested in other soap & glory items.

on 9/2/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not expect for this to become my favorite body wash, but it hands down just is. I love the way it smells, I love the way it lathers. I feel so fresh and clean after I use this. I'm one of those people who bounce from brand to brand out of boredom and out of not loving a particular body wash, but I've been sticking with this one. I'm not even sure how many times I've repurchased. I also have the lotion and body spray, which are great also.

on 4/15/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why this product is reviewed under the "Lotions/Creams" section since this IS a body wash so I think I'll start a new review for it in the proper category. I just wanted to say that I've used and loved Clean On Me for years but recently purchased Sugar Crush after trying the companion body scrub and loving the sharp lime/magarita scent. This puts me in mind of Senorita Margarita Shower Gel from Philosophy, which is a product I love, especially in the summer time. But Sugar Crush is considerably cheaper and just as nice a product to use. There is something so refreshing and invigorating about the lime fragrance and it's a gentle product that doesn't overly dry my skin. The body wash is somewhat more sugary/vanilla smelling than the scrub but there is still that lovely and refreshing hit of lime in the product. Total "repurchase" product for me.

on 12/14/2015 9:34:00 PM

The Soap and Glory products are already some of my favorites- but I specifically remember when I worked at Sephora and I would sneak into the skincare aisles multiple times during my shift to get a smell of this body wash! It is definitely not a smell for everyone, but to me it kind of smells like margaritas mixed with vanilla. It has a creamy consistency, and works up to a decent lather. To wash my whole body (yes that includes legs) it usually takes me about 3 pumps. However, because it does have lime oil- it can be particularly irritating to the nether regions- so I would not recommend it for down there. However, I really do like how soft this body wash makes my skin feel. In combination with the body butter- the scent starts off as a strong citrus scent once applied and then turns more into a sweet vanilla/lime scent that lasts for a long time. It really is not for everyone, but I absolutely love it!

on 9/1/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Soap & Glory products, hands down, smells magnificent. This scent of this body wash reminds me of a slushy or a popsicle or of key lime pie. It's sweet with a hint of citrus. The packaging is lovely as usual with Soap & Glory products. I also love the pump on the bottle for easy dispensing while showering. At Shoppers Drug Mart this costed me over $14, which I thought was a little pricey for body wash however it's lasted me over three months so far and it leaves my skin soft, supple and smelling divine. I would most definitely repurchase.

Smells sooo gooood !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE Soap and Glory. I love their packaging, I love their products, and I love that I can purchase their products and feel luxurious without completely breaking the bank. However, this particular scent is not for me. The lime and sugar scent reminds me of a lemon vanilla ice cream that I used to eat as a kid, but there's just a little something about it that I can't place - something that almost makes it smell cheap? I know it's just this particular smell though, because I am in love with their peachy citrusy Righteous Butter/Clean on Me, and the warm fig scented Butter Yourself/Foam Call. You guys GOTTA try Soap and Glory, but this smell is not for everyone. I think I'll need my boyfriend to help me finish all this body wash, because the lather is so nice I just can't let it go to waste.

smells amazing. wakes up your skin! $15 in Australia so a wonderfuk price. i have very dry sensitive skin and this is wonderful. smells like a sweet lime fruity cocktail. and so much product for the price!

on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM

If you love sweet smells... Then this is out of this world, mind blowing and completely enticing must have bathroom product!

on 12/27/2013 7:10:00 PM

This product smells like some kind of Twister ice lolly, and I love it. When I first used it today, I couldn't get the pump to work as it seemed to be locked so I had to unscrew it and just pour it to use. If I still can't get it to work, I'll probably just start bashing the top tomorrow. But when I put it on, it went really nice and a small amount seemed to do the job well. It went so foamy and the smell just took over the whole room and it smelled reaaaaally good. I would definitely buy again, it does what it's supposed to and smells so delicious that you want to eat it.