Lait corps nutritif protecteur Mixa Bio

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have 2 lotions from Mixa. One for very dry skin "surgras" and one for itchy - sensitive skin. They are both so good! You feel a real sense of hydration, very different than the regular drugstore lotions. These are pharmacy worthy! I compare it with the Avène Xeracalm line. It's that good! One has a very slight fragrance, a bit soapy-nivea-ish. The one for itchy skin has no scent, which is a big bonus. The price is around 4 Euro, and they're widely available in France and Belgium. I also use their Surgras Shower gel, also amazingly soft and gentle. All their lotions and showergels are suitable for infants, so this proves that they're extremely gentle! I have found my holy grails, I will purchasing.

on 4/25/2013 4:40:00 PM

OMG!?! This is not a term I use often but I am in awe in front of this product. Mixa is a brand I have seen in France for as long I can remember but I have never paid attention to it grow up and whilst I lived abroad for 13 years where I never saw any Mixa products, now back in France my curiosity was aroused by these orange and very cheap bottles. I chose a few products to try and this body lotion and the matching organic hand cream are really winners! The body lotion cost around 6 euros whilst the hand cream just over 3 euros. Both products perform beautifully, they moisturise really well, the smell is nice but discreet, the lotions are not sticking and you can dress quickly after applying it, the packaging practical and they are amazing value for money. if you travel to France or live in a country where the Mixa brand is available, give them a try. If you are curious about these products, check out their website.