Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro - Brunette

Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro - Brunette

3.0

on 2/12/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Duo Eyebrow Pro is a great design with a few exceptions. I love the idea of a pencil on one end and a build in brow gel on the other. But... the pencil end is more like a big fat soft crayon and it's pretty hard to control if you are used to fine tip brow pencils. It is probably best suited for someone that has very little brows and likes to quickly draw on a full brow because this glides on super creamy. The brow gel is too wet for my liking and deposits way too much because I can actually see the clear gel clumped on my brow hairs. This happens even when I try to remove some of the gel when pulling the applicator from the tube. Marcelle makes a great nano brow pencil and also a good brow gel with super skinny spoolie but this product is not one I would recommend. If you need the fat crayon end you don't need the brow gel. If you have bushy brows and like a wet brow gel you certainly don't need the big crayon end. Kind of a confusing product really and obviously I won't be purchasing it again.

on 3/14/2014 11:21:00 PM

very good eye brow duo. It has a slanted pencil that is easy to use and long lasting. the gel helps keep things in place.

on 4/25/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First the positives - this is the BEST lasting brow liner I've ever used. This lasts a FULL DAY - which cannot be said for any others I've tried. I have oily skin, too.

The pencil is a great slanted shape and the gel is great.

I got this in Brunette & it is a great color. I have medium brown hair.

Popular Brows Products