Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro - Brunette

Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro - Brunette

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best eyebrow duo I've bought so far. I bought this more for the gel because I didn't think I would like the slanted tip of the pencil, but it's actually easy to use. I love how the pencil isn't too creamy so my eyebrows don't get too dark by accident. It is very hard and dense so it is difficult to create a "sharpie brow look". I don't have sparse brows, but there is a bit at the top where I would like to fill in the arch to define it. The pencil does this amazingly. The gel is amazing! It isn't too wet like some brow gels where it never dries and clumps your brows like you just got out of the pool. It dries quickly and when it does, it stays in place. I haven't worn this yet all day so I hope it really is waterproof. My other pencils slowly faded during the day, much to my disappointment.
My only complaint is how little of the pencil is and how little gel there is. I was so surprised at how small the gel part was (after taking a bit to figure out how to open it, points off for packaging). If you have very sparse brows, you will go through the pencil VERY quickly. I don't and I use it very lightly so this will be fine for me. Not a lot of value for your money, but it was $14 CAD which is not bad compared to others. And it is a better product than the ones with more included.
This product is totally underrated and I love it so much! Glad I found this.

on 2/12/2017 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The Duo Eyebrow Pro is a great design with a few exceptions. I love the idea of a pencil on one end and a build in brow gel on the other. But... the pencil end is more like a big fat soft crayon and it's pretty hard to control if you are used to fine tip brow pencils. It is probably best suited for someone that has very little brows and likes to quickly draw on a full brow because this glides on super creamy. The brow gel is too wet for my liking and deposits way too much because I can actually see the clear gel clumped on my brow hairs. This happens even when I try to remove some of the gel when pulling the applicator from the tube. Marcelle makes a great nano brow pencil and also a good brow gel with super skinny spoolie but this product is not one I would recommend. If you need the fat crayon end you don't need the brow gel. If you have bushy brows and like a wet brow gel you certainly don't need the big crayon end. Kind of a confusing product really and obviously I won't be purchasing it again.

on 3/14/2014 11:21:00 PM

very good eye brow duo. It has a slanted pencil that is easy to use and long lasting. the gel helps keep things in place.

on 4/25/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First the positives - this is the BEST lasting brow liner I've ever used. This lasts a FULL DAY - which cannot be said for any others I've tried. I have oily skin, too.

The pencil is a great slanted shape and the gel is great.

I got this in Brunette & it is a great color. I have medium brown hair.

Popular Brows Products