L'Oreal Paris Super Dust Tecniart (force 3)

No Image

3.5

on 12/31/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have short hair that needs to be kept volumous otherwise I would look like a 12 year old boy. Just a little shake on at the roots of my dry hair and voila! Nice volumous hair in an instant! I don't even know how it works but it is definitely and HG for my limpy hair. It makes your hair look kinda messy, though, so it is for people who likes to have an effortless/casual look. One bad thing about it is that by the end of the day, you HAVE to wash you hair because it can feel like you haven't washed you hair for 3 days, but that doesn't bother me.

on 4/24/2013 10:36:00 AM

This product has both pluses and minuses. Actually I was choosing between this mineral powder and a volume spray. But as I was planning my vacation I decided that powder in a very small container would be more perfect for travelling by plane. So the consistency and size of it is definitely a plus.
As for increasing the hair volume, it does the work but I expected a bit more out of it. I apply it to dry hair directly to the roots and then work the powder through with my fingers. And it increases the volume (though not boosting volume) for few hours only.
Next, in spite this powder is extremely lightweight and fine, it gives the feeling as if Iíve used a finishing hair spray on my roots. And if after few hours I will shake my hair roots again (without powder this time), they will get the volume back, but again not for a long time.
I like that it gives dry finish and slightly absorbs hair oils which is perfect for oily scalp and in this case it is better than a volume spray. But donít expect it to work as a dry shampoo, as it doesnít.
I donít know if I buy this product again. It is not bad but I believe it is a bit overpriced for the work it does.

Popular Styling Products