Rexona Clinical Protection

3.4

on 3/8/2016 7:34:00 PM

I tried this deodorant and few times and was surprised at how bad it was considering the hype. It was cakey and took a while to dry. I tried it during the summer and I still sweated a lot. The smell creeped through too, which I thought was the least it could do.
I have since gone back to using the deodorant I think is best - Mitchum Women Advanced Control. It does the trick unlike most.

on 1/5/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I'm surprised to see all the low reviews! I absolutely love this deodorant. The packaging makes it simple to apply, nice smell, stays on for nearly the whole day. I'm not a person who excessively sweats, although it can get pretty hot here in Australia so I need something to stop the sweat patches and musk the smell. This deodorant works perfectly well for that. I have been using it for several years now and I will not stop any time soon. The price is abit expensive buy doesn't stop me from buying it.

To Read all 8 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/14/2014 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have an excessive sweating problem( hyperhidrosis).This product didn't work for me.This product was a waste of money buying and I wish i knew about certain dri earlier.I use certain dri and I have 0% sweat , feel free to read my review on my profile on certain dri

feel free to email me to ask questions. check out my other review on certain dri if you like :)

emilyemilyworld@outlook.com - Here to help and support, not judge :)

good luck

on 8/4/2014 8:59:00 AM

On short, no, it just didn't work for me.

on 7/25/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Absolutely amazing product. Stopped my sweating (and I have a really bad swearing problem). Quite expensive though.

on 12/11/2013 3:29:00 PM

Up until recently, this and the Dove equivalent were the only antiperspirants that actually worked for me. They are REALLY good at controlling sweatiness, better than any other form of deo that I've tried, and don't irritate my underarms, but now that I've discovered a Nivea aerosol that works almost as well, I don't really use it this much.

The three major cons (for me) with this product:

--Applying at night. I did sometimes use this in the morning, but it does work better if you use it like it says and apply at night, plus it takes quite a while to absorb completely. I usually shower in the morning, so it really doesn't fit well with my routine.

--White marks! This is really bad with darker clothes, as it just streaks everywhere. Not a confidence booster at all!

--Price. This is really expensive for a deodorant/antiperspirant, no way around it. Unless you can find it on sale, it's about NZ$16 which is kinda horrific. Although worth it for the effectiveness of the product.

At this stage, I've got one of these which I use occasionally when I've got a really important occasion where I'm likely to be very nervous/sweaty, but otherwise I use my (much cheaper and more convenient) Nivea aerosol.

on 10/26/2013 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

works! I live in humid Australia and nothing beats this HG definitely! love

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this in the Purple scent from their Fragrance collection which is my fave one I've tried so far. It is a creamy paste that you wind up out of the container and then apply to your underarms. I use this before bed & sometimes still if I've forgotten in the mornings before I head out.

I've used Driclor in the past which you can get from pharmacies and that product is a roll-on that completely 100% if applied before bed will stop all sweating. So comparing the two Rexona's anti-perspirant works about 70% to stop sweat coming through I would say, myself being a heavy sweater.

I use this daily as Driclor is very harsh on my skin and can be a bit unconformable most of the time, so I only use that when necessary. Overall I do think this product does actually stop perspiration to some extent and I would def recommend this to others.