4.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 years ago

Ok first off I have to say my friend bought two MG eyeshawdows and this was one of them, she tried it one time and did not like it, so she gave it to me. I found it to change colors as the day went on, also it was hard to blend and looked muddy on me, the other color she gave me was a lighter color and that just wore off by lunch time.... the price is ok, but for a few more bucks I would rater stay with MAC...and get something worth the money, IMO you cant beat MAC.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Cocoa Bear is a beautiful matte red brown eyeshadow. It is well pigmented and applies easily to the eyelid and blends easily. It is a great crease colour. I use this colour all the time and it works really well with golds, bronzes and purples. It lasts for a good eight hours with a good base. I would highly recommend this shadow.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Love this color!! Soooo pretty. Very warm medium brown, similar to MAC brown script for Inglot 335 and Anastasia sienna. Almost orange/terra cotta brown. I love this with lots of other warm browns. I do peach smoothie and creme brulee in the crease, MAC texture on the lid, and cocoa bear in the outer v/outer 1/3. This is a Jacyln Hill look. It is powdery, but if you gently press your brush into the shadow, fall out isn't too terrible. I like that these shadows come in pans because I use pallettes a lot. I like that they are reasonably priced. As long as you don't expect MAC or Urban Decay quality, you will be happy with it. MAC brown script is definitely better quality. Edit: 11/02/16 so now that MAC shadows are $6, get brown script. This is fine, but brown script is better.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

7 years ago

MAC's Saddle use to be my go to crease color - that was before Cocoa Bear, what a great color! It's a deeper shade than saddle. I use it on the edge of my crease for definition. It's a wonderful rich warm red brown on my NC45 complexion without looking muddy or lost on my deep complexion. This color would look great on mostly everyone!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Love this Makeup Geek eyeshadow as well! It's a really nice warm brown colour that is really nice in the crease and also to warm up looks with a lot of cool colours. Great blending colour in my opinion! Very pigmented, so no need to load on the colour on the brush, a little works a long way.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24