4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Wonderful warm brown. I recommend this for anyone who's looking for a really reasonably priced eyeshadow with great pigmentation! It's not the creamiest I've used but it does apply very smoothly and has very little fall out.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Wear it nearly every day on lower lash line - makes my blue eyes pop! Excellent!

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I really like this shadow. It is very pigmented, yet blends well and it is a gorgeous medium dark red-brown. It is a 5 star shadow, no question. On me, however, it is a little bit difficult to find the right use for it, which is why I wouldn't purchase it again. I'm an NW15, so it's too warm/red for me to wear in my outer corner, and too dark for the crease.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

Great shadow, dupe for MAC swiss chocolate at half the price! Blends beautifully and lasts all day! Highly recommend.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

5 years ago

Alright guys.. Jaclyn Hill made me do it. I bought like, 6 MUG shadows and this was one of them. This is a straight up replica of Swiss Chocolate by MAC. Except SO MUCH BETTER. Blends like a dream, so pigmented, so creamy, so CHEAP! Perfect red/warm dark brown. Amazing for green and blue eyes.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Good God, Cocoa Bear is so pigmented! This is a fantastic crease colour and on my NC50 complexion - with a very light hand it can pass as a great transition colour. It's a very warm brown with an orange hue, I love this so much with Homecoming on the lid, MAC Shadowy Lady in the socket and outer v area and of course Cocoa Bear just above the crease. Love! Definitely a thumbs up

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

5 years ago

Probably makeupgeeks stand out eyeshadow. Really warm brown. It just doesn't read /warm brown/ on my eyes but more orange than I would like. Good shadow overall. Bendable and affordable

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

OK, first of all, this is an amazing eye-shadow all things considered. But, if you look up one or more products from this brand you will see a negative review from the same person. Saying "my niece" or "my friend" has/had this "horrible". This person is going to great lengths to disparage the brand. I'm thinking they have alterier motives.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

from

5 years ago

Cocoa Bear is such a gorgeous, smooth color. It pairs very well with Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean, Peach Smoothie, and Crème Brûlée for a warm matte neutral eye. A little goes a long way, as well, so apply carefully and blend well! It is also a very warm brown; you'll get the most out of it if you have a natural tan or by pairing it with cooler colors to bring it back a bit. Pros: * very, very creamy * very pigmented * silky application * blendable * long-lasting * fits well in many palettes (I purchased the standalone pan) Cons: * leans a little more red than expected * not easy to fix mistakes

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

MAC is not as consistent as some people think. I've had more duds with them over the years than I can count, and it forced me to stop buying the brand-- besides the lipsticks. Currently there is no shade that matches this since Brown Script was discontinued. For a baby brand, the MUG shadows are good and affordable. Cocoa Bear is a staple red based brown that enhances all eye colors and adds something special to the eye crease.

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age30-35