Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

image 1image 2image 3

3.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I actually really love this mascara. I'm usually loyal to maybelline falsies and lash sensational but recently I picked this up on sale.

It gives me great volume and length and i really love how my lashes look with it! it doesn't flake during the day (problem I had with the full n soft by maybelline) and i dont lose all my lashes when i take it off (the only problem with lash sensational)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm having trouble finding a mascara that thickens and lengthens, since my favorite mascara discontinued years ago. I've tried many, including this one.

This is one of the better ones I've tried. But that's not to say it's great. It adds an avg amount of volume. It doesn't lengthen, but doesn't advertise that it will. It also seems not to damage my lashes. The price is average. So it's an okay mascara, esp if on sale. I'd buy it again in a pinch. But I wouldn't recommend it as a great mascara to add volume or length. I'm still looking for that.

Not a waste of money. But I can't believe there isn't another one out there that's better. I will continue to look.

To Read all 217 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Revlon has really stepped up their game when it comes to mascaras. I had a traumatizing experience with a Revlon mascara In the past (cant remember the name but it had a regular mascara brush on the inside and was cover with red plastic spikes, UGH! That was literally the worst mascara in history) and sense that day iv steered clean of Revlon mascaras but for some odd reason i decided to give Rev another chance and I'm pleasantly surprised! I really love this mascara. I have naturally long and semi thick dark lashes. I have it in blackish brown, that's what I prefer. This mascara does have a slightly funny smell but its no bad. It leaves your lashes looking dramatically natural, if that makes sense. Give them nice volume, thats buildable without clumping, gives length and natural separation, no spiky lashes with this, they looks soft full and wispy but still plenty of drama. It doesn't flake and is easy to remove. It called Lash Potion and claims to be able to grow your lashes but I'm not so sure about that, I think that's just a gimmick. But overall a very good mascara. I'd have to say its an official favorite of mine :)

on 3/25/2016 10:46:00 AM

Very safe mascara, good for office wear. To be honest, I do prefer some drama on my lashes & doesn't matter how much I wiggle-swiggle the wand ( like Lauren Luke aka panacea81 showed it back in the days) nothing too much were happening. Bought it on a good discount for $3 but for full price of 12 don't think it really worth it.

This is a great mascara that does what it claims....great volume and length..lashes will be way more noticable. Makes any set of lashes way more dramatic. I keep a list of all the mascaras I have tried. Trust me on this one. Many people give mascaras low ratings because they don't know how to pick the right one for their lash type...please pick the mascara that would bring out or improve what's needed to make your lashes stand out (whether it's to lengthen for shorter lashes, thicken for thinner, define for many lashes clustered---or altogether, etc).. You also need to know the art of mascara usage as well ( wiggle for volume, spread different directions for length, use defining brush along for definition, do all as you look down to get the most out of your mascara applicator) before you give low ratings...because the wrong way you have applied the mascara did not bring out the best of it.

This mascara didn't promise to make lashes grow. The name is just there to make you think that it will give lashes an effect of growth....for all the confusion out there in regards to the name.

Don't bother. If I were to summarise this mascara in one word it'd be "meh"
This was given to me in a gift basket by a friend so I felt obliged to try it out. I haven't ever had much luck with Revlon mascaras but I had read some decent reviews.

I found that it didn't hold curl, lengthen or add volume. It was quite clumpy and flaked. I used it perhaps 5 times and ended up throwing it out. Back to the search for a HG mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

SOOO dissapointed! The packaging is so cute and the wand was gorgeous! but the formula is terrible... it applies well but when you try to build onto it, it becomes clumpy. It also flakes like there's no tomorrow!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Never been happy with a Revlon mascaras.
This was no different it did nothing for my lashes and definitely did not help them grow.

on 1/14/2016 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara. Its my favorite by far. The brush is perfect, it covers each lash and definitely adds volume. Its not waterproof, but I've found it doesn't smudge which is awesome. The price was very fair at $12 and I will definitely be buying it again and again.

on 1/2/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried many, many drugstore mascaras and only a few high end mascaras, but this by far is my all time favorite mascara. I used to layer the Revlon 3D volume with the L'oreal Telescopic shocking extensions mascara, but this mascara does what those 2 mascaras did, with only 2 coats. This mascara is very waterproof and does not flake, smudge or move around on me, whatsoever. It takes awhile to dry out, I think longer than other mascaras. Plus, it works better when it dries up a bit. The only con I can think of is how big the wand is and it makes it awkward and a little messy for my lower lash line. I have a backup just waiting for me to open and use, but I have to use my 3 current mascaras first. This is definitely my HG mascara. My sister loves it too :D

Video Reviews & Tutorials