Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

1.0

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is an HONEST PAYING CUSTOMER REVIEW....Ok, so we all look for great coverage and fell i love with the thought that this was the perfect foundation for blemishes at least....well it does cover well, but it almost changes ur natural tone...does not blend well with ur natural complexion...its definitely some kind of paint that STAYS OILY and Never drys..the transfer to clothes is insane and if u have to wipe ur face, there goes half ur makeup....This definitely not made fir summer wear...this is almost draggish, very temporary, photo shoot, wash off and go type of makeup. If u wear this, U WILL NEED LOTS OF POWDER TO SET AND SOMEWHAT SOAK UP THE OIL TO NOT TRANSFER AS MUCH...its beautiful going on...too bad it wont stay...and it only takes a tiny tiny bit to do an entire face...to much will have u ready fir ur funeral...1 tube will probably last a whole year...I bought 2...most likely give it away or trash it. Its no where near a foundation....it would be gorge if could get that matte dry finish but no...it may be useful as a concealer but foundation is a no go and I have tried it several different ti.es, ways....I even tried to mix with a little water because its so thick♀‍🤦🏽omg, so much oil, it would not even stir or mix...so if u have oily skin..RUN AWAY...Im sorry I cant recommend this product to anyone and I was really rooting for it too😔

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was excited to buy this product after watching videos of it covering everything but my biggest problem was finding my shade I am dark my skin is black and there 214 is the darkest shade but I failed to find it on amazon and went for the 224 second to the darkest but it left me white as it's still to light for me I put very little and blended with a wet beauty blender and to cover all this white going on I needed to use my Bobbi brown foundation and then it was better am afraid of trying out the 214 as I think it still may not be as dark as it seems in the pictures
Has anyone else tried the 214 for dark skin?

Video Reviews & Tutorials