Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.2

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bough Dermacol in shade 207 from their website. I have very dry skin so I had to exfoliate and moisturise my face then use primer but it still settled into fine lines and dry skin a little bit. It was easy to blend, (the texture reminded me a bit of Maybelline dream matte mousse.) It didn't totally cover my freckles, however I only applied a sheer layer. It seems to cover any redness or dark under eye shadows etc quite well and evens out skin tone without needing to use concealer. I'd say the result was similar to Revlon colorstay foundation except the Dermacol oxidized/ turned a bit pinky-orange after a couple of hours, whereas the Revlon colorstay doesn't. It didn't smudge off or transfer, probably because I didn't apply a very thick layer.
Overall it's not a bad foundation but not the miracle product I was hoping. I might try mixing it with other products and see what happens.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is an HONEST PAYING CUSTOMER REVIEW....Ok, so we all look for great coverage and fell i love with the thought that this was the perfect foundation for blemishes at least....well it does cover well, but it almost changes ur natural tone...does not blend well with ur natural complexion...its definitely some kind of paint that STAYS OILY and Never drys..the transfer to clothes is insane and if u have to wipe ur face, there goes half ur makeup....This definitely not made fir summer wear...this is almost draggish, very temporary, photo shoot, wash off and go type of makeup. If u wear this, U WILL NEED LOTS OF POWDER TO SET AND SOMEWHAT SOAK UP THE OIL TO NOT TRANSFER AS MUCH...its beautiful going on...too bad it wont stay...and it only takes a tiny tiny bit to do an entire face...to much will have u ready fir ur funeral...1 tube will probably last a whole year...I bought 2...most likely give it away or trash it. Its no where near a foundation....it would be gorge if could get that matte dry finish but no...it may be useful as a concealer but foundation is a no go and I have tried it several different ti.es, ways....I even tried to mix with a little water because its so thick♀‍🤦🏽omg, so much oil, it would not even stir or mix...so if u have oily skin..RUN AWAY...Im sorry I cant recommend this product to anyone and I was really rooting for it too😔

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very full coverage and thick. It's a little bit too emollient for my oily skin and seems to separate underneath my eyes.

I will start my review by stating that :
This is NOT the fullest coverage product out there or nearly as hyped up as gurus typically make it out to be.

That being said, IT IS a WONDERFUL foundation. It gave me a matte to natural finish, lasts for hours, wears well, and blends beautifully.
I really am very impressed. I would say while this is not the fullest of full coverage, it is high to full coverage. It does cover basic blemishes well and gets rid of their discolorations, but does not cover to the point of where it concealed dark brown freckles. This foundation is everything that Milani's 2 in 1 hoped to be but failed to be. I paid around $12 for this foundation and quite honestly it leaves my face looking nearly flawless, however I will say it does crease slightly but absolutely nothing terrible. It is quite beautiful, and I do enjoy this. I personally think this is my favorite "affordable" foundation. And I honestly like the packaging, it is in a squeeze tube which does allow you to really get every last drop. I cannot say you will likely be disappointed.

This foundation is life changing. YouTube made me buy it. I'm in color 215. It matches my skin perfectly. It covers tattoos and any imperfections like a dream. But it's not an every day foundation. Great for special occasions or nights out. It covers everything, Hyper pigmentation, acne scars, blemishes. And a little teeny half a pea size covers your whole face. You need to work with it a bit to make it blend but once you do it looks like your skin but only better. I find it works better with a damp beauty blender than it does with a brush. I love it for my oily skin. Not sure about dry skin but maybe mix it with a bit of face oil. Its not exactly matte but it gives your skin a little bit of a silky look. I seriously cannot stop waxing poetic about it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials