Dermacol Make-Up Cover

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

1 review

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Having hyperpigmentation caused by acne I wanted a full coverage foundation that I could use for photoshoots, nights out etc... I had a couple of friends who raved about how good this foundation was for the stage and that the coverage was more than amazing... they weren't wrong!

The foundation comes in an annoying tube, but after a couple of uses it's not so bad and you're able to control product easier. You only need a tine pea sized amount to cover the entire face and shade 208 was perfect for my ivory skin tone. At first you think it won't last long because of how thick it is, but it spreads and blends SO easily, that you actually need less product than you think. I don't use any concealer when I use this foundation, but I sometimes add it to my dark circles, though I find it can crease if I don't moisturise properly.

The key to this foundation is MOISTURISE, DON'T USE TOO MUCH & BLEND!
If you apply too much it can become veyr cakey looking when you set it with powder. Though as the foundation is waterproof and doesn't transfer you may be able to get away with just blotting every few hours.

TIP: Because the foundation is waterproof and quite heavy I suggest using facial cleansing brush to reeeally get that deep clean! Water and soap alone DO NOT get rid of this foundation... you have to be thorough if you have acne-prone skin. The foundation is amazing but you could breakout if you don't remove it properly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials