Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.9

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Help!
Im reading all these very differing reviews in Dermacol Cover..but most of you are NOT saying WHERE EXACTLY you purchased it!!! And that's HUGE because the issues with fakes is cometely out of control and insane!
I google Dermacol and it took me to several site choices incl.Amazon and Ebay.
Im currently very disenchanted with Amazon because many of their sellers are THIRD PARTY and I have gotten bogus products. For example , ordered my favorite stand by Shea Moisture conditioner. Said " Shea Moisture" in the little pink lettering on the upper left..but down below twas a third party seller..The product I got was absolute crap and nothing like the real deal.So, have learned to go DIRECTLY to the original manufacturer.
Howver,
I did just that.I thought!
It was " Dermacol/ S.F.( aka Dermacol/ San Francisco)..they EVEN had a Facebbok website.
I paid $25 for one tube- RED FLAG!! Ladies..The real Dermacol is always $15!!
I also paid $10 for " 2 day expedited shipping".. It took over a week!
$35 so far...the makeup I received is not bad..but surely doesnt cover tattoos!!! - a huge claim to high coverage.I dont have tats..but put dried eyeliner on my hand and it didnt cover it AT ALL.
All my emails went unanswered.
Now- there is a brand new Dermacol/USA site on facebook!! Dermacol by " something International LLC..
Theres literally tons of articles on how to spot the fake..Good chance if you got it on Ebay or Amazon..it could be fake..then again..some ARE getting the real deal from the literal hundreds of Dermacol Sellers!
So..when you review, PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU PURCHASED IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE!
And do your research!
Warning you NOT to purchase from Dermacol/S.F.- its a good fake to a point but should not cost $25!!! Oh..uts on sale NOW for $19.99!!
Good luck ladies..please. .let me know if you find the real deal!
Oh..LOTS of fakes on Poshmark too..but if you tell the seller she might sic ger fashionista Posh Sisters on you!!
Peiple buy this for heartbreaking things lije melasma, scars, vitiligo! ! Just WRONG!

For my face 209 was perfect for my skin – a light ivory shade. Below, I discovered an infographic which will help you further in choosing the shade for you!
make-up.
BENEFITS:
Waterproof
Hypoallergenic
For all skin types
SPF 30
Preservative free
COVERAGE: Full (extreme)
Dermacol COVER YOUR TATTOO WITH less 10$ FOUNDATION!!

First of all this foundation looks horrible on the skin. You can expect a full coverage foundation to be a bit visible on your face when you look close, but this looks ridiculous. I would never go out wearing this. It does look pretty good in photos though, so if you intend to use it for selfies or something along those lines that should work fine.

Second, it doesn't really cover as well as it's said to do. It is a full coverage foundation and cover more than most other products, but it doesn't even fully cover a small red mark I have on my cheek even after I applied 4 layers of foundation on that spot, so it's by no means a miracle product.

Third of all... Oh the shine. I have dry skin and with this foundation on even I looked like I had sprayed cooking oil all over my face. It tried putting powder over it to get rid of the shine, but the powder brush was sticking to my face because it was so "oily" (the foundation doesn't really ever "dry", it just sits wet on top of it) and the powder did nothing to take away the oily look. So if you already have oily skin then I wouldn't buy this.

Then it's the colors. I got the lightest shade (208) and it was still too dark. If you have very fair skin you know it's mission impossible to find a foundation that actually match your skin tone, and unfortunately this one won't do either. So if you're very fair and want the foundation to actually match your skin tone, then don't bother getting this one.

I seem to be the only one that thinks this concealer doesn't really cover much more than a basic concealer! I saw all the videos on it and thought i have to get it as i have tattoos i hate and also my face is covered in freckles which i hate too! I have really fair skin so i got the second to lightest one. It came and it is veryy pinky! So just looks too dark and pink against my skin. And also it takes at least 2 coats and some foundation to even cover my freckles. It doesnt cover my small tattoo at all either. Really disappointed.

Covers absolutely any blemish, looks a bit cakey tho.....

FOR MAXIMUM COVERAGE THIS MIXED WITH THE KEVIN AUCION THIS IS PERFECT!!!THE DERMACOL IS KINDA OILY AND EVEN THOUGH THE SENSUAL SKIN IS OIL BASED IT IS MATTE AND KINDA DRYING .BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I literally hate this product !

I watch a video on youtube and they say this foundation could covered up a tattoo and I was so excited that I bought immediately from ebay. The color is so ugly it seems so unnatural. Looks like you put flour all over your face.
It's so cheap but it's not worth.