Dermacol Make-up Cover

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

This is an interesting product.
It is the texture of like creamy paint but warms up to a smooth texture.
I need to set this with a powder.

Pros:
The coverage is great!
Applies well
Doesn't break me out

Cons:
Doesn't last as long as I wanted (only 5 hours)
Can look cakey if you apply too much.
Is not transfer proof.

I wouldn't wear this out to clubs as it would sweat off very quickly.
Overall I like it, its not my favourite though.

Now that's a full coverage foundation! The tiniest amount will cover your whole face. I almost never wear full coverage but I like to have various formulas in my collection (foundation is my fave makeup product), plus it's cheap (~6 euros).
It has a nice, satin finish, it's long lasting (though not as long and "bulletproof" as ELDW). Smells a bit like a Nivea Creme. Applies best with beauty blender. One tube will probably last me for a lifetime so it's an amazing deal.
But I can use only as a concealer. Because the shade range shucks- I bought the lightest, 208, and it's too "beige" for my yellow olive undertones (NC10 in depth), plus oxidizes and turns even more pink- it looks pretty bad, like I'm wearing a mask. The other shades are too dark. If you can find your match and you like full coverage, it's definitely foundation to try.

I am medium pale. The shade 211 is perfect in winter. Blends wonderfully. I do set it with powder. Lasts all day. Have ordered 215 and 223 for summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

April 25, 2017 EDIT

I got the 208 from the authorized distributor today. It's a better shad match for me (NC 15). I am currently mixing the 207 and 208 together and am loving it. I have posted the authentic Swatch of 208.
April 17, 2017 EDIT

So, I am 95% sure that the Dermacol I had was a fake (I bought it on eBay). I really wanted to try this foundation, though. So, in the end, I went to Dermacol's official website and contacted customer service. I explained that there were so many fakes and asked if someone could direct me to where I could purchase the authentic one. I am located in Russia, and I can tell you that the ONLY authorized distributor in Russia is Sinij Slon (Синий Слон). I ordered 207 from this company and the invisible fixing powder. The real foundation is AMAZING! 207 looks pretty orange in the tube and when swatched on my wrist (I'm NC13/15). However, when I put it on my face, somehow it blends in perfectly with my skin. Today I put in a new order for 208. I'll try to take some pictures of the swatches and post them here. I also really loved the fixing powder. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE ON DEMACOL'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE and find out where you can purchase their products in your country from an authorized distributor. The real foundation is worth it!

I am leaving the following review for reference, but I believe that the foundation I purchased from eBay was a fake:

I tried this for the first time today. I have it in shade 208. It's an okay foundation, although I don't find it to be as full coverage as the reviews on YouTube claim. I have a flat, but very red zit right now and was not able to get this to totally cover the redness. My skin is nc13/15 and I would say the 208 is a shade too light for me. I plan to try mixing this with the eldw. To apply, I tried a beauty blender and two different brushes and finally my fingers. I think it applied best with my fingers and the brush. Seems to oxidize and look pinky orange. I will try this again soon and update my review.

This foundation is life changing. YouTube made me buy it. I'm in color 215. It matches my skin perfectly. It covers tattoos and any imperfections like a dream. But it's not an every day foundation. Great for special occasions or nights out. It covers everything, Hyper pigmentation, acne scars, blemishes. And a little teeny half a pea size covers your whole face. You need to work with it a bit to make it blend but once you do it looks like your skin but only better. I find it works better with a damp beauty blender than it does with a brush. I love it for my oily skin. Not sure about dry skin but maybe mix it with a bit of face oil. Its not exactly matte but it gives your skin a little bit of a silky look. I seriously cannot stop waxing poetic about it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

208 the lightest shade that's supposed to fit pale princeses is straight up red/pink on me!
I wanted to love this foundations but it's 4 shades too dark for me and has the wrong undertone.
If you have yellow or neutral undertones stay the hell away from this thing!
Also on my skin it transfers like hell and cling to dry patches. Another thing I've noticed is that in the tube when I pick it up to apply it has some residue oil(?) that you need to clean because it makes the foundation move around.
On the bright side it wasn't expensive so I'd give it a try but it made feel like I'm whiter than snow (which I'm not!).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cant say enough good things about this im a performer and i suffer badly with psoriasis. I use dermacol when im performing and also as a under eye concealer and its really amazing the small amount you need to cover a very large area.
This has renewed by confidence on stage when im singing i no longer worry people are looking at my psoriasis. My sister also uses in for ger virtiligo

If you need maximum coverage this may be what you're looking for. For me it works good as a spot concealer but not as a foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this but I've noticed it never really sets on my skin and transfers easily. It's also too heavy and cakey looking for me. Shade 207 is a good match for my NC 15 skin but it's hard to figure out what shade you need online. If you're going to try this I recommend looking at reviews and swatches to match your shade. Most of them seemed to be on the pink side which doesn't work for my skin tone. I can see this working in pictures and on film because it is so high coverage and no SPF but in real life it's just too heavy. I paid about $20 for this on eBay and it will probably last me forever since I can only use it as a spot concealer.

FOR MAXIMUM COVERAGE THIS MIXED WITH THE KEVIN AUCION THIS IS PERFECT!!!THE DERMACOL IS KINDA OILY AND EVEN THOUGH THE SENSUAL SKIN IS OIL BASED IT IS MATTE AND KINDA DRYING .BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I really had high hopes for this one.... EPIC FAIL! I want to say that I love this, but it doesn't really work. When I first apply it, it really creates an amazing second skin. Not scary looking at all. The shade 221 is just right for my Nc30 skin, but kinda oxidizes after lunchtime. But I decided not to buy shade 218 since I surrendered using this. So I start my makeup around 7am, it holds all the sweat and oil until lunchtime. Then I'd blot after that. Boom, there goes all my sweat, oil..... and Dermacol! Nothing would be left afterwards. So disappointed since I had to wait for a month to get this. Now, I use this as undereye concealer. Unfortunately, it still transfers everytime I'd blot. Sad that this creates an amazing second skin because of the high pigmentation, but doesn't really sink into my skin.