Dermacol Make-up Cover

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cant say enough good things about this im a performer and i suffer badly with psoriasis. I use dermacol when im performing and also as a under eye concealer and its really amazing the small amount you need to cover a very large area.
This has renewed by confidence on stage when im singing i no longer worry people are looking at my psoriasis. My sister also uses in for ger virtiligo

If you need maximum coverage this may be what you're looking for. For me it works good as a spot concealer but not as a foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this but I've noticed it never really sets on my skin and transfers easily. It's also too heavy and cakey looking for me. Shade 207 is a good match for my NC 15 skin but it's hard to figure out what shade you need online. If you're going to try this I recommend looking at reviews and swatches to match your shade. Most of them seemed to be on the pink side which doesn't work for my skin tone. I can see this working in pictures and on film because it is so high coverage and no SPF but in real life it's just too heavy. I paid about $20 for this on eBay and it will probably last me forever since I can only use it as a spot concealer.

FOR MAXIMUM COVERAGE THIS MIXED WITH THE KEVIN AUCION THIS IS PERFECT!!!THE DERMACOL IS KINDA OILY AND EVEN THOUGH THE SENSUAL SKIN IS OIL BASED IT IS MATTE AND KINDA DRYING .BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I really had high hopes for this one.... EPIC FAIL! I want to say that I love this, but it doesn't really work. When I first apply it, it really creates an amazing second skin. Not scary looking at all. The shade 221 is just right for my Nc30 skin, but kinda oxidizes after lunchtime. But I decided not to buy shade 218 since I surrendered using this. So I start my makeup around 7am, it holds all the sweat and oil until lunchtime. Then I'd blot after that. Boom, there goes all my sweat, oil..... and Dermacol! Nothing would be left afterwards. So disappointed since I had to wait for a month to get this. Now, I use this as undereye concealer. Unfortunately, it still transfers everytime I'd blot. Sad that this creates an amazing second skin because of the high pigmentation, but doesn't really sink into my skin.

Dermacol is a popular Czech cosmetics brand which has been used in film studios for decades. All their products are very high quality and great value for money.

This makeup cover which can be used as a blemish concealer will last you for years and still be just as good ! You can use it on its own as a concealer, or a heavy coverage foundation (if you have hyperpigmentation or scarring), or mix it with a face cream or a liquid foundation for lighter but still excellent coverage.

You just need to know how to work it and experiment with it and when used right it can make your skin look flawlessly dewy.

Make sure you find the right shade and if it's a little off just mix it. Best shades for pale to medium/ olive skin tones are 208 and 209. If you have dry skin exfoliate well before use, let the foundation melt or mix it with a cream as it's quite thick and can exagerrate dryness. I love the fact it has 20 SPF and not too many ingredients. It also has a light musky scent and is waterproof !

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Having hyperpigmentation caused by acne I wanted a full coverage foundation that I could use for photoshoots, nights out etc... I had a couple of friends who raved about how good this foundation was for the stage and that the coverage was more than amazing... they weren't wrong!

The foundation comes in an annoying tube, but after a couple of uses it's not so bad and you're able to control product easier. You only need a tine pea sized amount to cover the entire face and shade 208 was perfect for my ivory skin tone. At first you think it won't last long because of how thick it is, but it spreads and blends SO easily, that you actually need less product than you think. I don't use any concealer when I use this foundation, but I sometimes add it to my dark circles, though I find it can crease if I don't moisturise properly.

The key to this foundation is MOISTURISE, DON'T USE TOO MUCH & BLEND!
If you apply too much it can become veyr cakey looking when you set it with powder. Though as the foundation is waterproof and doesn't transfer you may be able to get away with just blotting every few hours.

TIP: Because the foundation is waterproof and quite heavy I suggest using facial cleansing brush to reeeally get that deep clean! Water and soap alone DO NOT get rid of this foundation... you have to be thorough if you have acne-prone skin. The foundation is amazing but you could breakout if you don't remove it properly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I literally hate this product !

I watch a video on youtube and they say this foundation could covered up a tattoo and I was so excited that I bought immediately from ebay. The color is so ugly it seems so unnatural. Looks like you put flour all over your face.
It's so cheap but it's not worth.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

EDIT: This foundation started to be too heavy for me and break me out a bit with white heads :( for now I've found better foundations that suits my skin better and dont use this one anymore (and my skin has been way better in terms of acne, so I dont need the same coverage).
But here is the original review anyway:

I love this foundation! I have oily and acne prone skin and I'm a yellow-tone pale person (with rosacea, so I get quite pink and red). I bought shade 208 which from the images seemed lighter than 207 and I love this! Color 208 is a bit pink but I find amazing how the foundation "changes color" on my face and gets somewhat my tone!

Some people here are saying that it's too thick to wear as normal day foundation? I dont agree, I look quite amazing with it and more "natural" than light to medium foundations I've tried before. The key is to blend blend blend! This is really thick and I use just half or less than a pea sized blob for whole of my face.
I use a flat kabuki blush to blend it, and buff a lot for it to look natural and flawless. I usually use a beauty blender type of sponge for other foundations, but with this one a flat kabuki is better. The key is to use less and buff a lot.
Im amazed how this covers all my discoloration, redness and acne WITHOUT looking cakey! I couldn't get this effect before with other foundations + lots of concealer!

I do need to set this, I use a loose powder and It looks great :) since Im oily, I start to get quite shiny after 4-6 hours, but I just need to blotch and set with a powder. I also like how I can use it with my fingers if I need to retouch something after a lot of hours.

One thing I don't like is the packaging, its a small compressed tube and a lot of product starts coming out on its own!
But other than that, I recommend it a lot and for the price, It's just amazing.

This is a tricky foundation. It comes at amazing prize and it gives really decent coverage and hides the discolorations but at the same time it melts away after few hours. And then it is not so pretty. This can be slightly prevented though. You need good primer, then I mix up Dermacol with some mattyfing foundation (currently Givenchy) and then some powder and a bit of setting powder and I am ready to go. With this foundation I do not really use concealer any more as it seems pointless.

I would highly recommend everyone to try this foundation as for the prize it is very versatile and I am pretty sure that you will find a use for it.

This foundation has a full coverage and SPF 30, which is hard to find. I used Merle Norman for some time but none of their 13 foundations can compete with this one.
My grandmother had been using it for ages and I remember putting on as a little girl for fun. But really! It's Anti-Aging, Hypoallergenic, Waterproof, very professional and for all skin types. It gives you Matte look and protects your skin from outdoor damage.
Dermacol has some other great products.