Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

4.8

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I did not expect to like this as much as I do. For starters, shade #208 is an exact match for my skin, exact. This shade is described as "cold porcelain". Not how I think of my skin tone but it works. At any rate I almost always have to buy the lightest shade of any foundation and I've never had an exact match before. Second, you really don't have to use much at all. Less than a pea covers my whole face with a beauty blender. Less if you're using a brush or your fingers. I recently wore this for a 16 hour shift at my hospital. I felt exausted but my skin looked really good. I have, what I would consider, normal skin right now, it was very oily for much of my life but has settled down considerably since hitting my (cough) mature years. I probably could not have worn this 10 years ago because Dermacol is on the more moisturizing side of the foundation spectrum. I, obviously, got the authentic version, but there are fakes out there which wouldn't be nearly as good. On the whole it's a fantastic bargain. I ordered from Amazon but you can get it elsewhere too.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like most everyone else, I heard about this product from YouTube and it sounded mighty intriguing. This stuff covers at least as well as Kat Von D's foundation, and once it is on it likes to stay on until it is removed. It is waterproof but not oil proof, so it does still break down after a while. I don't really like it for a full face. Instead, I use it as an intensive concealer and buff it out, then I go over it with a more natural looking foundation. Using it this way, I think the tube will last forever. The coverage is no joke, and paired with a foundation on top, my makeup looks great all day, even during the summer. I took off one lippie because I absolutely hate the packaging and because I think the shade range leaves a lot to be desired, but this really is a wonderful product that surprised me.

I was looking for a makeup to cover a few brown spots (probably due to sun exposure) for 30 years literally! I saw the ad for this showing tattoo coverage I was amazed. taking a chance, knowing that some products are not always what they are portrayed to be. Bottom line I was so happy to see that this makeup actually made my skin look wonderful even 8 hours later. My face looks healthier now! I purchase Number 212 , I am 68 years old, I have light olive complexion , number 212 seems to brighten my face and adds a glow almost.. I just love this makeup. My sister who has dark circles under her eyes has thrown out all the other products she has for cover up and only uses this make up. It is moist and doesn't dry the skin under the eye. Try it !!

I am medium pale. The shade 211 is perfect in winter. Blends wonderfully. I do set it with powder. Lasts all day. Have ordered 215 and 223 for summer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials