Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.8

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is oily and barely covers anything. When i opened it a huge amount just came pouring out. wasting it. My normal concealer is better than this. What a joke and waste of money.

First of all this foundation looks horrible on the skin. You can expect a full coverage foundation to be a bit visible on your face when you look close, but this looks ridiculous. I would never go out wearing this. It does look pretty good in photos though, so if you intend to use it for selfies or something along those lines that should work fine.

Second, it doesn't really cover as well as it's said to do. It is a full coverage foundation and cover more than most other products, but it doesn't even fully cover a small red mark I have on my cheek even after I applied 4 layers of foundation on that spot, so it's by no means a miracle product.

Third of all... Oh the shine. I have dry skin and with this foundation on even I looked like I had sprayed cooking oil all over my face. It tried putting powder over it to get rid of the shine, but the powder brush was sticking to my face because it was so "oily" (the foundation doesn't really ever "dry", it just sits wet on top of it) and the powder did nothing to take away the oily look. So if you already have oily skin then I wouldn't buy this.

Then it's the colors. I got the lightest shade (208) and it was still too dark. If you have very fair skin you know it's mission impossible to find a foundation that actually match your skin tone, and unfortunately this one won't do either. So if you're very fair and want the foundation to actually match your skin tone, then don't bother getting this one.

absolute WORST makeup i've ever bought! $30 and it does NOT cover one thing. PLEASE DO NOT waste your money!!!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been interested in trying this because I've heard some great things. After testing it for about a week, I think I've gotten a good feel for how it works on my skin.

The coverage, what it's known for, is insane. I tested it over my black tattoos and you actually can truly achieve complete coverage, which I've never had before, even from other foundations that claim to cover tattoos. So the full coverage aspect is 100% legit. The first time I used it, I used as much as I do with my UD All Nighter (also pretty full coverage) and it was easily about 4 times too much, so a little of this goes a LONG way.

I've noticed over the years that my skin is becoming more oily. This product is extremely creamy, so if I don't prime well with a super mattifying primer and it's a busy day, I do find this slides on me. If I sheer it out (how I normally wear it), the sliding is minimal, but if I wear it at full coverage, this tends to wear off in patches in my T-zone that are extremely noticeable. This might be okay in something like a theater setting where you're going to be far away from the people seeing you, but not practical for everyday.

Because it's super creamy, I also have to be careful around my eyes because I find it settles into fine lines if you use too much, which is very easy to do.

Overall, it's not bad if used VERY sparingly (or even as a spot concealer), but I think if you intend on wearing it at fuller coverage, it might be a little better for drier skin types.

I seem to be the only one that thinks this concealer doesn't really cover much more than a basic concealer! I saw all the videos on it and thought i have to get it as i have tattoos i hate and also my face is covered in freckles which i hate too! I have really fair skin so i got the second to lightest one. It came and it is veryy pinky! So just looks too dark and pink against my skin. And also it takes at least 2 coats and some foundation to even cover my freckles. It doesnt cover my small tattoo at all either. Really disappointed.

This will cover up all of your sins. I can be up until 3 in the morning for 3 nights in a row, slap this on and go to work at 8 and still have people compliment my skin on day three. I don't think I've ever had so many compliments on my skin since I started using this. I'm nearing 30, have a few fine lines and mostly normal skin. This does tend to gather around my nose, but so do all foundations unfortunately. I always make sure to really warm it up between my fingers before dabbing it onto my face and blending with a beauty blender. Hopefully this becomes more widely available in the US in the future. :)

Now that's a full coverage foundation! The tiniest amount will cover your whole face. I almost never wear full coverage but I like to have various formulas in my collection (foundation is my fave makeup product), plus it's cheap (~6 euros).
It has a nice, satin finish, it's long lasting (though not as long and "bulletproof" as ELDW). Smells a bit like a Nivea Creme. Applies best with beauty blender. One tube will probably last me for a lifetime so it's an amazing deal.
But I can use only as a concealer. Because the shade range shucks- I bought the lightest, 208, and it's too "beige" for my yellow olive undertones (NC10 in depth), plus oxidizes and turns even more pink- it looks pretty bad, like I'm wearing a mask. The other shades are too dark. If you can find your match and you like full coverage, it's definitely foundation to try.

If you need maximum coverage this may be what you're looking for. For me it works good as a spot concealer but not as a foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this but I've noticed it never really sets on my skin and transfers easily. It's also too heavy and cakey looking for me. Shade 207 is a good match for my NC 15 skin but it's hard to figure out what shade you need online. If you're going to try this I recommend looking at reviews and swatches to match your shade. Most of them seemed to be on the pink side which doesn't work for my skin tone. I can see this working in pictures and on film because it is so high coverage and no SPF but in real life it's just too heavy. I paid about $20 for this on eBay and it will probably last me forever since I can only use it as a spot concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I literally hate this product !

I watch a video on youtube and they say this foundation could covered up a tattoo and I was so excited that I bought immediately from ebay. The color is so ugly it seems so unnatural. Looks like you put flour all over your face.
It's so cheap but it's not worth.

This is a tricky foundation. It comes at amazing prize and it gives really decent coverage and hides the discolorations but at the same time it melts away after few hours. And then it is not so pretty. This can be slightly prevented though. You need good primer, then I mix up Dermacol with some mattyfing foundation (currently Givenchy) and then some powder and a bit of setting powder and I am ready to go. With this foundation I do not really use concealer any more as it seems pointless.

I would highly recommend everyone to try this foundation as for the prize it is very versatile and I am pretty sure that you will find a use for it.