Dermacol Make-up Cover

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Price: $

Price: $

CI 77891, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Petrolatum, Alumina, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Silylate, Parfum, /-: CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very full coverage and thick. It's a little bit too emollient for my oily skin and seems to separate underneath my eyes.

Covers absolutely any blemish, looks a bit cakey tho.....

This foundation has a full coverage and SPF 30, which is hard to find. I used Merle Norman for some time but none of their 13 foundations can compete with this one.
My grandmother had been using it for ages and I remember putting on as a little girl for fun. But really! It's Anti-Aging, Hypoallergenic, Waterproof, very professional and for all skin types. It gives you Matte look and protects your skin from outdoor damage.
Dermacol has some other great products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First review? Can't belive it.
I live in Czech republic and this is a creme foundation from our brand Dermacol.
It is an extreme-full coverage foundation containing 50% of pigments, so it covers 5-3 times better than your average foundation.
You get 30g / 1 oz. for 6-30$ - depends on where do you buy it. (6$ in Czech republic, around 30$ in USA or Australia).
It comes in a tube made of plastic or alluminium (the new ones are plastic), the colour of the packaging is golden.
There are 13 shades avaible - from 207-224. The lightest one is 208, it is almost a white colour with neutral undertone. (btw - it doesn't always mean that the higher the number the darker the colour.. check swatches online).
So, the consistency is thick and creamy. The product is not really blendeable, you have to put it on some piece of plastic (or palette, i don't recommend your hand) and use a 190 MAC (or any other similar brush) to apply it.
Many people use it as a concealer because it covers even more than most of the concealers on the market.
I mix it with primer or moisturizer to get medium-full coverage & better blendeability.
The finish is semi-matte, you have to use a primer and powder to make it matte.
It lasts all day.
It is silicone, paraben, alcohol and talc-free.

My HG foundation that I use everyday.
I am NC20-25 and I use colour 221 mixed with a little bit of 208 in winter and 221 by itself in summer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials