RIMMEL Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - 107

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

107 is a deep burgundy/wine or deep berry red shade. i like this shade lots. so happy that i bought it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don’t like when I list all the brands I HAvE tried to prove that the cheap item is just as good- I realized it sounds annoying like showing off even if it’s not. Anyway this item is definitely worthy. It’s so much better than my MAC diva for instance, which turns my lips into prunes or dried cranberries.
The colour is difficult to describe. A deep red with a dark bluish-purple (not plum more like blueberry stain) mixed in, I think. So it has a grunge or goth edge to it, it isn’t a simple bright red or a simple classic burgundy.
It really makes you look formal yet youthful/trendy; it just looks nice on everyone I saw it on. Especially if they don’t pile it on but just leave it like a thin or blotted layer. It looks very good like that as the violet tinge shows up more and looks ‘edgy’ (whatever that word means) but also elegant. I mean it is truly a colour that can suit any situation. The formula is reasonable for such an effect (matte) as it will obviously not be super moisturizing but surprisingly not drying like aforementioned MAC diva either. Good buy

I saw this recommended on beauty blogs and decided to try. It is a beautiful berry red and is comfortable to wear. I have never worn anything this red but this one looks really good and would encourage me to try bolder colours in future.

I originally bought this because several beauty sites and blogs claim it is a dupe for Nars Cruella. Sadly it is not for me. Rimmel 107 pulls quite a bit more cool to the bluish side of red. It's far more of a deep berry on my lips. I have a cool skin stone to start. That being said, I love it. The formula is fantastic because it never dries my lips out and it does not accentuate lines. I will be buying Cruella again because it is a more perfectly balanced red but I hate that I have to sharpen it because I feel like I'm wasting the actual product. Rimmel 107 will also be in my winter lip rotation. The formula is every bit as good as the Nars matte pencils and it's even more fabulous when I buy it at London Drugs for $5.99 CDN. If you love cool reds it's a must have in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I stumbled upon this not knowing it's reputation as the perfect deep red. It's perfect for my skin tone and doesn't bring out redness if I have any spots.

This was one of the few lipsticks I would wear pre-braces (I was gloss or nothing). Now that I have my braces on I feel so much better about my smile and this lipstick is in regular rotation. It's easy to apply, long lasting and not drying. The satin matte finish is perfect.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of my fave red shades that i own suits my skintone perfectly. i really like the formula as well and it smells really nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If this lipstick was a man, I would marry it, accepting all its flaws and problems. I might sound a bit crazy, but I AM crazy for this product and its perfect shade - that I've been looking for for ages. Maybe it's not pure perfection when it comes to performance, because it might fade in the middle and give you that unflattering 90s dark ages look, but who cares! I love it and should buy a lifelong supply of it.

What a BEAUTIFUL lipstick this is!!!

I have pretty much nothing bad to say about this one... Gorgeous wine/cranberry/dark red color that will cheer your face up!

I love this line of lipstick, they are very creamy and easy to wear. My only "complaint" would be that they are not 100% matte, forcing you to re-apply if you eat/drink or similars.. but i really dont care with this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous formula because it's actually matte. It does finish velvety. It may be drying to some people, I didn't have that problem personally.

This deep blue-red is just plain flattering. If you don't have perfectly white teeth, this is your red. Blue reds help alleviate yellowing of teeth, while your hot and spicy yellow or orange reds, accentuate discoloring you may have.

You can put it on lightly for a red that's going to pop or layer it on for a super dramatic very deep red. It stays dramatic even after you blot!

The wear I consider fair/good for a lipstick that isn't claiming to be 24 hr or anything like that. You may need a touch up like any lipstick but I did find depending what I was eating, it help up quite well at times. I'd say the 2 or 3 hour mark the color fades, but unless it's been smudged or wiped, there's still a good pigment on the lips.

I just wish Rimmell had more colors in their matte line because it's a great formula.

One of my new HG lippies... This lipstick is a clone of the original Viva Glam (a deep berry-red), but at half the price. As long as I don't eat anything oily, it stays on and on. Having especially dry lips, I appreciate that it goes on very creamy. I'm now stocking up on 107 and 110.