L'Oreal Voluminous Power 24H

L'Oreal Voluminous Power 24H
Voluminous Power 24HVoluminous Power 24HVoluminous Power 24H

3.4

on 1/15/2016 4:26:00 PM

this is one of the mascaras whose big brush works for my short lashes. i have the black smoke version and it doesn't flake on me. it also gives a lot of volume and is not too heavy. i also appreciate the formula that isnt too wet so it doesn't smear and get onto my eyelids when applying,

Love this mascara . The packaging is nice . I must admit I get swept away by the advertisements but this mascara does add volume not a lot of length but a lot of volume. I did repurchase this a few times but I currently don't use it because I have found mascaras that give great volume and length. This mascara is great paired with a lengthening mascara also you can use a use a few coats and it will not get too clumpy. The brush is big that is the only downfall but I think it is meant to be a one two three out the door mascara which in that case is good. Also the consistency is good as well . Worth a buy and try.
I bought this mascara and fell in love again I returned it only because I will get it at a cheaper price and I wanted to give my other mascaras another try . This mascara to me is even better than the L'Oreal voluminous original in regards to volume. Great for any age I would say L'Oreal voluminous original is better for beginners because you can start with a little volume and build it up the L'Oreal voluminous power 24 h is on another level in my opinion. I think it is a great mascara it is definitely worth a buy and try.

on 10/12/2014 1:15:00 PM

Amazing, amazing lashes from this mascara. I don't understand why the rating is so low. I'll rebuy as long as they make it.

Full Size Image

Full Size Image

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Fan of the Loreal Power Volume 24H -Black Brown
The first mascara that I bought was in Black Brown, because CVS had ran out of Black.
My lashes are straighter than a mules lashes.
I was affraid that the brown mascara would look like I had applied chocolate as mascara. It was not the case, I liked the look. It's actually a nice color that looks natural, as a good enchancer of my lashes. Which I like.
I don't like the racoon look or the bulky spider lash look. I also will not use a mascara that I have to seperate my lashes with a pin to unstick them after applying. 24H didn't make me unglue my lashes from each other. Love that!
I like that the formula its not waxy like the Loreal Voluminous . I can honestly say that this mascara is as good as a Lancome mascara. The brush is kinda big but, it works well with me.
The mascara does give my lashes volume and just the right amount of thickness
I don't have a problem with the mascara smearing on my eyelids or under my eyes.
When applying the mascara I always tend to apply carefully.
Removing the mascara is alittle bit harder to remove with regular water and soap. But, I was able to remove easily with make remover.
I like that it does not clump on the applicator brush or on my eye lashes. I liked so much that I bought 2 more. I let my mom try it and she liked it alot. She usually buys her mascara's at Macy's.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is for the "BLACK SMOKE" version -- I find this an extremely mediocre mascara for something that cost me, no joke, about 17 bucks w/ all the taxes (Toronto ON)...Anyhow, it's alright. It gives a little length and very average thickness / volume, altho I do like the matte-esque finish. I also like that it holds a curl and feels nice and light-weight on the lashes. However, I MUCH rather prefer the ORIG Voluminous or the Carbon Black Voluminous and will not be re-purchasing this ever again. Miss Manga, CB Vol., and even just the ORIG Vol. in "Very Black" is better for my particular lashes than this one. I guess I'm just disappointed as well as the price was sooo much higher than the aforementioned mascaras as well. Not horrible tho, just certainly not spectacular like other L'Oreal or cheaper Maybelline's (like my new fav "Pumped Up Colossal" out there for a quarter of the price.

on 8/19/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara! nice soft brush, smooth formula, builds length and volume. I use a pretty light hand when I apply so I haven't had issues with clumping even after two coats.

on 7/27/2014 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I think this product is pretty good for volume which is what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have sensitive eyes and the formula, when it is wet, really bothers my eyes. Once dry, it's ok for about an hour and then I have sore eyes for the rest of the night. My quest for a good volume producing mascara will go on :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love L'oreal mascaras but this is just one of the worst ones I've ever tried (I also didn't like the Butterfly one, just for reference). The brush is way too big and transfers mascara onto my top lid at my upper lash line which I have to clean up with a q-tip before I leave the house - who wants that extra step in the morning?

The worst part about this mascara is the smell. It is SO overpowering and I can smell it all day when I wear it (smells exactly like a Maybelline one I tried that had a lingering scent as well). The scent is so terrible that it actually gives me a headache. It separated my lashes pretty nicely, kept my curl, and gave my lashes lots of volume but hardly any length (and I like to have both because my lashes are kinda short).

The pros of this mascara are: it wasn't very difficult to remove with MAC cleansing oil and didn't seem to flake a whole lot throughout the day. It also didn't break off my lashes which some mascaras tend to do. I won't be repurchasing this product because I have many other L'Oreal mascaras that I love and swear by.

Ok so I'm a really difficult person when it comes to mascaras... I have nearly 40, so... I have to say, I ADORE this! It's a fabulous mascara that totally lenghtens and thickens your lashes like crazy! Plus, something that doesn't happen often; it keeps the curl all day for my stubborn lashes. Some might find the brush to be sort of big, but I find it alright. It can clump up if you're not careful, but I don't mind if it gets a little clumpy.... not too much. As for the formula, it's not wet but not dry either. The brush is sort of flimsy but it stills can give great definition. Totally recommend!

on 8/5/2014 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Worst l'Oreal mascara I tried. Great for clumpy looking lashes and panda eye look ....

Cons: Clumps a lot,horrible brush.