Palladio Plump 'n' Shine-Clear

Palladio Plump 'n' Shine-Clear

4.5

I got this plumper about two weeks ago and i love it. i usually use a lip stain or a color, and then i put the clear plumper on top of the color. They have this product in a few colors (one of which i got) but the selection of colors was terrible, there was like 5 or 6 to choose from. I have spent upwards of $25 on Duwop lip venom lip plumper that comes in a tiny little tube, and this is definatle comparable. The gloss isnt too sticky (i absolutley hate that, when your lips stick together after putting on a gloss). It was also reasonably priced, i believe i paid under $10 for the tube, that was rather big and should last me a while. I will def repurchase this when i need it again. By then, I hope they will have a better selection of colors to choose from- that way it will be a one stop shop for me, and i wont have to carry around more products in my purse!

on 4/19/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This lip gloss actually plumped my lips a bit!! I am impressed. The gloss itself provides a slight tingle, which doesn't bother me-it makes my lips feel alive! I like the gloss very much, now I need to purchase those with color!

Popular Lip Glosses