Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush - Electric Pink #03

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush - Electric Pink #03

on 2/18/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love barbie pink toned blushes, they look potentially intimidating in the pan but beautiful and subtle on the face! I love doing blush in "Igari" style (under the eyes to give a sunburn/flushed look) and this is lovely for that. At the moment it's my favorite blush, won't bother repeating what the other reviewers said.

on 6/4/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The previous review is spot on so I won't repeat it.
This color looks so fresh and flattering on the cheeks! I apply it with a fan or stippling brush and goes on very evenly, you only need a miniscule amount since it's extremely pigmented and lasts long hours.
The case looks very luxurious but as always I find that the tiny brush takes unecessary space but at least this one is usable if needed.
Expensive but fabulous, a five star product.

on 4/18/2013 8:35:00 AM

Love, love, love. Another HG blush from this line for me.

Electric Pink is a really vibrant bright cool toned pink blush with a satin finish. No sparkles or shimmers. It is quite pigmented- but very easy to blend and although it is a bit scary in the pan it can produce the most lovely fresh, natural and pretty flush as these 'scary' colours so often do! You only need a light touch.They are pricey but you get quite a lot of product for your money- along with a pretty golden (plastic) compact with a very substantial mirror. It can be a little stiff to open, best way I have found is to use the corner. It opens easily this way.

I apply with the Real Techniques- Expert Face Brush and find it a good pairing.

I am really loving a lot of Estee Lauder products lately- if the brand was 'hip' and trendy then I think a lot of their cosmetics would be considerably more popular based on colours, quality and formulas. They don't disappoint me.