Cover Girl Forever Festive

Cover Girl Forever Festive

4.7

on 12/18/2016 10:26:00 AM

Forever Festive is a red, metallic polish. I haven't compared swatches, but it reminds me of OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress. I love this polish on me. Originally I was going to use it as a base for some nail art, but it looked so perfect by itself that I didn't want to ruin it.

This polish could certainly pass as a one-coater. And if you do only paint one coat it dries super fast, so it is perfect for that last minute Christmas party mani. I did get a little tip wear after 2 days, but I will overlook that, as I usually get tip wear earlier with red polishes than any other colour for some reason.

I like Covergirl bottles with their removable outter caps too, which makes it more comfortable/secure to hold. I would highly recommend this polish.

on 12/27/2013 12:45:00 PM

I love this deep red. It reminds me of OPI Pretty at the Premiere, but not as dark. I don't have the OPI anymore to compare since I discovered it was a fake I threw it out. Anyway, Forever Festive is a deep red with a golden burgundy glow to it. It lasts a long time on the nail and looks like a foil over the nail. This is so lovely. I got mine last year, so I don't know if it was just a holiday release or not, but I got it out almost forgetting about it since my Caboodles case holds them upright and the cap is so wide and square I couldn't see the shade in the bottom of any of my CG unless the square cap came off, which it often does. My only complaint of the packaging, when you turn it tight, the cap sometimes keeps turning, then I just pull it off after that point and use the stub end to paint. Not the best, but I still get a good job done because the formula can almost correct itself in some strokes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lovely colour~ Perfect for the holiday seasons :)

Popular Polishes