Yves Rocher Autobronzant Lift Care Face

4.3

Gives colour and a lot of it but it's natural and not streaky! It says you should use if for 4 days straight when starting out but by the second day I was so tanned that I did not dare to use on the third day. I am now back to using it and it's all good.

This cream is quite nourishing and, as it says, can be used as a day cream but not for oily/combination skin! I can only use it at night time as it is too heavy and nourishing for day time. I suppose it's perfect as a day time cream for those with dry skin.

Smells OK, it reminds me of cookies.

I really like this, it does all a self-tanner should do. I wish they would make a version of this for people with oily/combination skin but I don't mind using it at night instead.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This looks like a nice, natural tan. The smell is something you get used to, and it leaves after a while. It's not scary to put on because the cream is white when it comes out of the tube.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Has anyone else had issues with this product breaking them out? I did a little research of the ingredients and apparently myristyl myristate is a chemical that commonly breaks people out. I really like the express spray version of this stuff - I find it gives a really natural tan so I keep repurchasing it, but it also has alcohol in it. So I gave this one a try and it broke me out! It also didn't give an even tan.. it was really obvious around my hairline. Hmmm. Maybe I will skip this one in the future!